Stupid WKU fans.

OP, I have found it useful to shy away from usage of the word "never". That's a long time.

Guys, we're not looking at this the right way. Some WKU fans not only learned to read and write, but how to actually operate a computer and connect to the internet. Maybe we're asking a little much to expect them to have social skills and a realistic outlook on the game?

Reasonable.

Here is why they shouldn't:
1. Petrino is in his first year, so he will be heavily involved in recruiting...smokin hot bimbos!
2. WKY will be busy learning new playbook...just like us.
3. From what I read WKY had a very talented class last year, relatively speaking; and most of those skill players have graduated.
4. CBJ gets it!
5. We have more talent and we should be able to average over 5 yards a rush against them.
6. No more Sal-Vanilla Defenses! We will be more like the Wilcox 4-3 Defense or better.
7. Neyland Stadium!
8. Palardy's got his groove back!
9. Depth and conditioning!
10. No news media reporters near WKY...did I mention Petrino will be busy with WKY Bimbo groupies.

Their Big Orange Beatdown is coming. Then they'll realize that even with Bobby P, they still suck.

I'm from Tennessee and love the Vols but I went to WKU and graduated with a BA and Masters. I'm proud of WKU and our potential as a program. Will we beat UT, I truly highly doubt it. But the hate on this board is just sad. Many VN posters are just haters. People look on this board to rant and say dumb things....hart sucks, aol hates us, Rivals hates us, etc. Maybe a better idea instead of hating give real information like player development, schemes we may use, or true analysis of the conference, etc

I look on this board and think many posters hate their lives or have mental problems.
Go Vols and go WKU.

I'm from Tennessee and love the Vols but I went to WKU and graduated with a BA and Masters. I'm proud of WKU and our potential as a program. Will we beat UT, I truly highly doubt it. But the hate on this board is just sad. Many VN posters are just haters. People look on this board to rant and say dumb things....hart sucks, aol hates us, Rivals hates us, etc. Maybe a better idea instead of hating give real information like player development, schemes we may use, or true analysis of the conference, etc

I look on this board and think many posters hate their lives or have mental problems.
Go Vols and go WKU.

The sad fact is, you're right. I and people far smarter than me have mentioned the sheer negativism here. All to no avail. It isn't noted just here, every now and then, I have lurked opponent's boards. usually those outside our conference and seen comments that periodically raise this reality in very unflattering terms and sometimes pity. But the folks given to this behavior are incapable of seeing how they're misrepresenting the UT or just don't care. If I didn't love my Vols so much, I'dwish for another Wyoming incident just to cram some humble pie down their throat. But I know it's not the men on the field who are the problem, but the midget brains on the board. So naturally I hope we atomize the Hilltoppers. But there are days that, that, that....

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back