Stupid WKU fans.

Great coach. Who would've thought that UAB would have taken us to OT during Dooley's first year. Or when Jacksonville St. upset Ole Miss. And, of course, Michigan losing to App St. (same Michigan team that whooped Meyer/Fl in the Capital One Bowl). I know that we def have a good coach (both coaches have Big East championships), but our offense looked awful in the o&w game. We still got a far way to go. It's the second game of the season.

As a student, I heard about how WKU was gonna beat UT in Neyland all spring semester. Their biggest argument for WKU winning was Petrino being a better coach than CBJ.

I am still concerned about our secondary.

.....take it how you want to.

tumblr_m6hmuf5yiq1qhvtpzo1_400.gif

My jimmies remain unrustled.

Reactions: 2 people
As a student, I heard about how WKU was gonna beat UT in Neyland all spring semester. Their biggest argument for WKU winning was Petrino being a better coach than CBJ.

I'm done talkin about this, tell them we will settle this on the field!

We have a better human being, they have a better coach.

You're right on the first part. Not so sure on your second point though. He has 75-26 wins compared to Butch's 50-27, but Butch hasn't shown what he can do with SEC talent. Keep in mind, Saban was 82-40 before coming to Alabama.

I have an account on ESPN and have encountered some dumb WKU fans too. Probably the same ones you're talking about. They have back-to-back 7 win seasons and now their fans believe they're the new Boise State. That win over Kentucky has really gone to their heads.

I have a bank account. Does that count?

I went over to their board just to read what they were saying earlier today. (It is a sorry excuse for a board by the way) There weren't any threads that even mentioned us. They were pretty much all lamenting the fact that Petrino has released 10 -12 people from scholarships to make room for ones he wants more. Also they assume he is a short timer so they question getting rid of some of those players. Someone gave a breakdown of their recruiting and their best classes consist of about 25%
3* and it goes down from there. If we can't beat a team like that in our own house we should just stop playing. I don't care who their coach is.

Reactions: 3 people
god forbid fans of a school be excited and hope for an upset.

i remember when a little ohio team that plays in a 24,000 seat stadium went into happy valley and beat penn state

god forbid fans of a school be excited and hope for an upset.

i remember when a little ohio team that plays in a 24,000 seat stadium went into happy valley and beat penn state

Hey, Ohio State is trying to eventually be a big ohio team. I love those guys and so does Bill Duff.

You're right on the first part. Not so sure on your second point though. He has 75-26 wins compared to Butch's 50-27, but Butch hasn't shown what he can do with SEC talent. Keep in mind, Saban was 82-40 before coming to Alabama.

Took a mediocre program like Arkansas to unprecedented heights in the SEC, and look at what they were without him. CBJ may be a better coach in the long run, but he has to prove it in the SEC.

VN Store

Back