Super Bowl LV Thread, 6:30 PM ET (2/7/21), CBS

Some of the worst officiating I’ve seen. Two balls completely uncatchable, phantom holding, and unsportsmanlike when Brady is the instigator. Fix is in folks

Reactions: Border Vol
Here is my summary
The Chiefs are playing like crap, but the Bucs are getting all the calls.

Timeout was at :13. Clock was at :10 after the play. They put 3 seconds back on the clock when they called timeout.

Wow, okay I'm blind. So many years conditioned to hate Brady, must just be setting in right now.

Gracias.

Again, TB was ready to take it to the locker room, but Andy decided to call a timeout when TB was facing a 3rd and 1.

That terrible holding call after the Brady interception completely changed the momentum of the game.

KC hasn’t been the same since.

Dude KC hasn’t been able to do anything offensively. Mahomes is averaging under 4 yards per play. Run game is non existent. It’s a complete domination by TB.

Stop blaming the refs.

Dude KC hasn’t been able to do anything offensively. Mahomes is averaging under 4 yards per play. Run game is non existent. It’s a complete domination by TB.

Stop blaming the refs.

I’m sure his Manning>Brady horrible take posted earlier is making him completely unbiased.

I’m sure his Manning>Brady horrible take posted earlier is making him completely unbiased.
What horrible take? You mean you would rather have Jerry Rice and John Taylor instead of Chris Hogan and Julian Edelman???? Do you even watch football bro?

Reactions: zjcvols

VN Store

Back