Super Bowl LV Thread, 6:30 PM ET (2/7/21), CBS

Oh yeah, they were really entitled last playoffs. Expected to beat everyone and bagged on every team leading up to the games saying how easily they will win. Will be funny if they get blown out.
This could be worse for them than Super Bowl l:D

This is the definition of a team win.

IMO, the PI on Evans down the sideline was legit. The penalty on Mathieu in the endzone was legit. Wrong call. I would have called holding or illegal contact, not PI. The call on the offsides for the field goal, I couldn't tell due to the camera angle. But, I'm going to assume they got one right.

And I didn't see the replay for the holding call that was made on the Mathieu pick.

I told the wife and kids would have been really bad arsed for the halftime performer to be .......... (wait for it )........

Tom Brady !

Reactions: Border Vol
Eh, but I kind of like this last song. The music has a very 80’s feel to it.

Last edited:
The amount of 40 something and 50 something year old white guys in this thread is really showing

Reactions: Persian Vol
This is just....uninspired. The Weekend doesn’t have the star power to carry this type of performance.
The guy is a major talent, but I agree. There’s a huge chunk of the over 30 crowd wondering who the bell this guy is.

Reactions: Aesius
When was the last time people collectively enjoyed a halftime show, really?

Hating on the halftime show is about as American and Super Bowl as the commercials.

Prince, Michael Jackson, RHCP, Mars, the Who just off the top of my head.

Hell even Black Eyed Peas was decent.

This is baaaadddddd.

Reactions: PA Vol
I bet Shakira and Jlo would be a good 1/2 time show

You keep saying this. You realize that both KC and the refs can be having a bad game right?

Which call has you the most disgruntled? Are you arguing that there was no contact on every hold and PI? Even the ones that were moot?

VN Store

Back