Super Bowl LV Thread, 6:30 PM ET (2/7/21), CBS

it explains why the momentum is in bucs favor...see every flag thrown when KC gets a stop or a turnover to give bucs a first down instead

That’s weak. I am not a Brady fan at all but he is putting a clinic on KCs terrible defense. Meanwhile TB is playing like the legion of boom.

it explains why the momentum is in bucs favor...see every flag thrown when KC gets a stop or a turnover to give bucs a first down instead

Then adjust. The refs aren’t letting guys mug players on every play. If TB starts mugging KC’s guys and there’s no call then you have an argument.

Reactions: alvinkamara
I’m sure his Manning>Brady horrible take posted earlier is making him completely unbiased.

I don’t make those comparisons because there are none. Both are amongst the greatest to ever do it. Fans will pick who they think is better. Saying Manning was better is not incorrect. Just like saying Beady is clearly better is incorrect.

I weep for kids today that this is the crap that they listen to and call music.

Good Lord.

I'm not going to pretend I'm some sort of aficionado on music or anything, as I'm sure that I listen to more than a few things this board would deem questionable, but I force my students to listen to a variety of music when they work in groups. 70s, 80s, techno, folky stuff, all kinds of weird music. I even have a record player in my room.

I'm only 33 but some kid was s*** talking Rush one day. No, no, no sir.

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back