Super Bowl LV Thread, 6:30 PM ET (2/7/21), CBS

The worst most boring was Patriots-Rams Super Bowl February 3rd 2019
I fortunately missed the first 2.5 quarters of that game due to a fishing trip (fished a phosphate pit in Florida). I had the game recorded but never bothered watching what I had missed.

Reactions: Border Vol
Steve Spagnola should tip his cap and call Byron Leftwich and Bruce Arians daddy

Reactions: Border Vol
So Tom Brady’s claim has always been that he’d be able to play until he was 45 (part of this has always been marketing his TB45 wellness brand, which is a huge business venture for Brady).

If they win tonight soundly - which at the current moment, it looks like they might - does Brady retire or insist he’s capable of playing another two more seasons?
He’s well past going out on top. He’ll play until he literally can’t throw the ball anymore.

Reactions: NEO and zjcvols
This is what home field advantage in the super bowl looks like

Wish the Titans had made it instead of KC

The Titans had little to no defense all season (their pass defense and ability to sack the QB was around 3rd worst in the league). You’d pretty much be looking at a pretty similar outcome up to this point...maybe with the offense scoring another time but not too much more.

Something like 5 or 6 in a row were 3 score beat downs.

The late 80’s/early 90’s were brutal. My dad still is so traumatized he thinks every Super Bowl is gonna be a blowout.

VN Store

Back