Super Bowl LV Thread, 6:30 PM ET (2/7/21), CBS

Mahomes has had multiple defenders in his face all night long.

Can’t blame him for this loss.

Reactions: Border Vol
Jizzele needs to go to the box suite bathroom before the 4th quarter starts and do some of her witchcraft to stop Mahomes.

Gisele_Bundchen_0910_02.jpg
tenor (5).gif

Five years after the 2006 Superbowl one official who had retired apologized to the Seattle Seahawks who lost to Pittsburgh. The guy basically said there were four or so calls that could have gone either way that could have decided the outcome of the game. ;)

Reactions: Border Vol
Iron Maiden was my last concert I saw before the pandemic (and my first son's birth). Loved it, but I would absolutely only want it to be their old stuff.
The last concert I had a chance to attend was the first show of the final leg of Slayer's farewell tour. The lineup was Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals, Ministry, Primus, and Slayer. Awesome show, I was standing at the barricade on the right side of the stage. Covid caused the cancellation of 2 shows I was wanting to see last year (Black Label Society and Obituary at the Orange Peel in Asheville, and Ministry and KMFDM in Atlanta).

I really wish Peyton never had that neck injury. How cool would it have been to see him with Denver play Brady at TB?

The timing wouldn’t have really played out in a way that Denver would have been nearly as competitive as their past games.

Though to be fair - even without the injury - I’m not sure Manning ever wanted/planned on playing at...44? Yikes, definitely not at 44, then.

I’m sorry but Malholmes holding onto the ball too long, running around trying to play hero ball... this ain’t all on the O line

VN Store

Back