Super Bowl LV Thread, 6:30 PM ET (2/7/21), CBS

I have no interest in this game at all. But it has had some very questionable calls that aren't being called both ways. Doesn't help that KC can't seem to protect Mahomes

NFL is rigged. Any who don't see it or want to admit it are blind Brady fans.

I'd love to see Iron Maiden or Sabaton do a halftime show.

Iron Maiden was my last concert I saw before the pandemic (and my first son's birth). Loved it, but I would absolutely only want it to be their old stuff.

There’s no doubt that KC is struggling. But this game is out of reach only because of nicely timed officiating in Bucs favor.

I have no interest in this game at all. But it has had some very questionable calls that aren't being called both ways. Doesn't help that KC can't seem to protect Mahomes

A lot of people thought the NFC Championship Game in 2019 between the Rams and Saints was fixed. It was said the NFL wanted a team from LA in the Super Bowl.

It’s amazing how rigged it looks when one team can’t stop a pass rush.

I despise Brady but don't view the game as rigged......KC is playing like sh*t, face it.......PM looks lost

Jizzele needs to go to the box suite bathroom before the 4th quarter starts and do some of her witchcraft to stop Mahomes.

Gisele_Bundchen_0910_02.jpg

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back