Super Bowl LV Thread, 6:30 PM ET (2/7/21), CBS

He's going to have 7 championships and every record known to man when he retires.

And the playoff records won't be touched.

He’d need to win the regular season MVP pretty much the next 3 seasons in a row to have every record known to man...and that one I can’t see happening.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
The last concert I had a chance to attend was the first show of the final leg of Slayer's farewell tour. The lineup was Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals, Ministry, Primus, and Slayer. Awesome show, I was standing at the barricade on the right side of the stage. Covid caused the cancellation of 2 shows I was wanting to see last year (Black Label Society and Obituary at the Orange Peel in Asheville, and Ministry and KMFDM in Atlanta).

I was supposed to see Tool, Mastodon, and a Rush tribute band after the death of Neil Pert. Was pretty bummed.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Sure.

Let’s see how Harrison Bailey does with a bad offensive line this year.

They had one of if not the most explosive offense in the NFL this year. Mahomes played like garbage. Do I put the blame totally on him for this loss? No way. I put the majority of the blame of the KC defense. But Mahomes failure to complete passes when he needed to helped seal this game.

Really didn't think the Bucs would win this. Of course, I didn't think they'd beat Green Bay either.

This reminds me of the January 1984 Super Bowl between the LA Raiders and Washington Redskins.

The famous Marcus Allen reverse the field behind the line of scrimmage long TD run.

I hated the Redskins because I was a Cowboys fan.

VN Store

Back