SUPER BOWL LVIII: 49ers 22 Chiefs 25 (FINAL)

I predict the Chiefs defeat the 49ers in an entertaining competitive game.

The Chiefs do have the advantage of more Super Bowl experience, and I’m slightly more confident that Mahomes executes more great plays than Purdy.

Reactions: MAD
NFL Teams that have never lost a Super Bowl.

Jets
Ravens
Saints
Buccaneers
Lions
Browns
Jaguars
Texans

Very elite list.
Congrats if your team is on this list.

Reactions: peaygolf
The Chiefs became the 90s Yankees or the 90s Chicago Bulls since they have mostly been in Super Bowls in the very prosperous Mahomes era.

That is the main reason people that aren’t Chiefs fans began hating them since that is the high price of consistent high bar prosperity.

The Chiefs became the 90s Yankees or the 90s Chicago Bulls since they have mostly been in Super Bowls in the very prosperous Mahomes era.

That is the main reason people that aren’t Chiefs fans began hating them since that is the high price of consistent high bar prosperity.
Cool avatar .

As @MAD said, that is a cool avatar. Gambit was my favorite X-Man when I was a kid.

Reactions: firestorm and MAD
I work today in the kitchen area as a dishwasher crew member at Texas Roadhouse.
That is the reason why I won’t be able to see most of the 2024 Super Bowl today.

The 2024 Super Bowl coverage is available on Radio which is an easy solution.

I’m pulling for the Niners. Mainly bc the Chiefs have won two recently. I mostly hope that it is a great and entertaining game. I guess I’d like to see Purdy show out

I won’t be surprised if the 49ers won mainly because the 49ers do have an impressive defense that can carry the team, and Purdy playing great while not making multiple critical mistakes is achievable.

Just for bragging rights.
Entry cuts off before the start of the National Anthem.
I’ll keep track of everyone who enters.
Good luck!

1. Length of National Anthem (in seconds) : o/u 87.5 seconds
2. Coin toss result :
3. Game winner :
4. Game total : o/u 87.5
5. First offensive play of the game: pass/run
6. Will there be a score in the first 6 minutes 59 seconds:
7. Team to score first:
8. Jersey number of first touchdown scorer: odd/even
9. First accepted penalty will be against:
10. A score in the final two minutes of the first half: