Super Regionals - OTHER GAMES - Discussion

State should lose just because of those ugly uniforms.

Chapel Hill and Raleigh in Omaha? Ugh. For a Vol in NC, I hope we whip ‘em all!

Pretty sure everyone wishes they were us. We have the best coach in the country. Tommy Tanks wanted to come here but Tony wouldn’t guarantee him playing time so he went to his Plan B: LSwho.
If “Plan B” was beating the Vols twice in Omaha and winning the NC, I’d say Tanks made a pretty good choice! lol I can think of a hundred reasons why being on the Vols baseball team would be a great choice, but, I’d also choose “Plan B” every single time with those results! I still think the Vols will get their NC this year though!

If “Plan B” was beating the Vols twice in Omaha and winning the NC, I’d say Tanks made a pretty good choice! lol I can think of a hundred reasons why being on the Vols baseball team would be a great choice, but, I’d also choose “Plan B” every single time with those results! I still think the Vols will get their NC this year though!
Y’all wouldn’t have won diddly squat without Skenes. Plain and simple.

Y’all wouldn’t have won diddly squat without Skenes. Plain and simple.
But we had Skenes, and we did win. Usually the team that wins the NC has good players! And if I remember correctly, LSU had to win a lot of games without Skenes on the mound.

VN Store

Back