Super Regionals - OTHER GAMES - Discussion

It kind of chaps my ass that Kensucky baseball made a CWS before we made a basketball Final Four. Would love to smash them in the finals in Omaha. 3 hits in 2 full games for Oregon St is a choke job by the Beavers.

Last edited:
Clempson fans are so butt hurt over the refs

View attachment 647536
They got the whole SEC bias thing down to a science. Theyā€™ve had it ever since Dabo got there because he wouldnā€™t shut up about it.
Baseball- 2 years in a row the SEC has ended their season at their place
Softball- they whined about having to play an SEC team in order to get to the WCWS
WBB- do they even have a team?
MBB- whined about having to play an SEC team in order to get to the FF. This after last year, when they whined about not making the NCAAT, only to get beaten by the bottom seed in the NIT first round at home
Football- only success they have regularly is against Carolina. Theyā€™re still smarting over the beatdown the Vols put on em in the Orange Bowl.
Hopefully, Georgia will wax em right out the gate and we wonā€™t have to listen to much.
They caught lightning in a bottle for a few years when they ā€œsomehowā€ got some stud recruits on campus. Once the playing field was leveled, theyā€™ve kinda mellowed out.
Youā€™d think they would have learned the common denominator by now šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Pack or Dawgs? Who do like tonight? Don't need another ACC team in Omaha, so šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® good luck Georgia...dang that hurt
yep, as much as I don't like it, go dawgs

I can appreciate that that was painful fellas but it is appreciated none the less. It was hard for me to pull for you guys during March Madness but the more I watched your guys play the more I liked them.

In truth, if or when GA gets put out Iā€™ll pull for you guys. Not because I love TN Vols or bc of the SEC really, but bc of what happened a few years ago. You guys had a freaking killer team that heartbreakingly under performed. Correct me if Iā€™m remembering wrong. Anyway, if GA is out, I wouldnā€™t be opposed to see some redemption for the Vols baseball team.

You guys are great this year also. Not sure about your pitching but offensively and defensively yā€™all are very good.

So even though it hurts me inside,šŸ˜‚ Good luck and Go Vols! There I said it!!!šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Pack or Dawgs? Who do like tonight? Don't need another ACC team in Omaha, so šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® good luck Georgia...dang that hurt
Hard pass on Georgia for me. Would rather have someone rip off one of my toenails than to wish a rival school good luck. Also, 4 ACC/4 SEC teams is even. 3 ACC teams on one side and 3 SEC teams on the other. Everything is evenly distributed. But we all know everyone else is playing for 2nd place anyways so it doesnā€™t really matter šŸ˜ŽšŸ’ŖšŸŠ

We pull for UGA tonight for nuances of the game some of you may not be privy to!
In other words, you enjoy grown men barking in your face.

Screw Georgia. Could you imagine how obnoxious they would be if their baseball team won a championship, too? Hell no. Let it burn!!

tenor.gif

Screw Georgia. Could you imagine how obnoxious they would be if their baseball team won a championship, too? Hell no. Let it burn!!

tenor.gif
Nope I enjoy Sec teams having to battle through each other and being dog tired for the championship series. Patience grasshopperā€¦.patience!

Reactions: WillisWG

tenor.gif
Exactly my sentiments.

VN Store

Back