Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
If the Taliban actually harms any Americans, they are idiots. They could basically wait us out and let us withdraw all our personnel and have the country all to themselves. Kill an American and they invite us to start this whole damn thing all over again. We won't win, but neither will they. The way for them to win is to just let us leave.
Bingo. But they haven’t shown to be the sharpest butter knife in the utensil drawer over the last 30 years!

I'm gonna guess WE are paying that. The American taxpayers bankroll a lot of **** around the world.
We don’t pay that for US users but I wouldn’t be shocked if that was an FMS (foreign military sales) price. Those prices are always jacked up to throw the contractors a bone. And yeah it comes out of foreign aid dollars our tax dollars pay for.

Reactions: AM64
Nor is Kamaltoe Harris .... but here we are with 81 million pussy votes.
At least Biden doesn't tweet out mean things.
Im not even saying Trump would be better (which he would). Harris is only in her position because her skin lets her fit in with whatever the flavor of the week is, and Biden cant even form complete sentences. Hes done 0 since taking office and now its getting to the point where he cant hide anymore. Dems couldve at least used a better option than papaw and his depends.

82nd is gonna get off the plane and be ready for a fight. I hope they get after those ****ers if need be. Throw in a few AC-130’s and unleash hate.

They will do fine, but no more American blood needs to be shed over there. If they dont let us get in and get out. Nuke their ass and im not kidding.

82nd is gonna get off the plane and be ready for a fight. I hope they get after those ****ers if need be. Throw in a few AC-130’s and unleash hate.

I personally hope they are bored out of their minds, view this as a huge waste of time, and very quickly all return back to their family and loved ones in tact.

We don’t need to put any more military personnel in the line of fire in that useless **** hole due to the complete incompetence of this dumbass admin.

I personally hope they are bored out of their minds, view this as a huge waste of time, and very quickly all return back to their family and loved ones in tact.

We don’t need to put any more military personnel in the line of fire in that useless **** hole due to the complete incompetence of this dumbass admin.
I agree, but from what Im reading and seeing Kabul is in chaos already and we’re hitting them with air strikes

Reactions: headhunter15
I am ******* amazed that no progressives are posting in this thread. Actually, I am not. They are hiding in the Arizona voting thread and other ridiculous threads. They come out when they think they can claim "racism". This has been amateurism at its best from a guy that is in over his head. We are sending troops back. Yeah way to withdraw.

It is not so much that as Americans are hooked on convenience. They HATE the lines at airport security as it is and frankly I don't blame them. If they had to quadruple (or worse) those wait times while they underwent a personal secondary interview as to why they were getting on an airplane, they would go absolutely bonkers. We could never pull that off here. But interestingly enough, I remember an interview with the security chief of El Al right after 9/11 when asked what they were going to do differently security wise, he replied "nothing".

We treat everyone as a terrorist at airports just to be politically correct and not to offend muslims. Israel doesn't do that

Reactions: Wireless1
I am ******* amazed that no progressives are posting in this thread. Actually, I am not. They are hiding in the Arizona voting thread and other ridiculous threads. They come out when they think they can claim "racism". This has been amateurism at its best from a guy that is in over his head. We are sending troops back. Yeah way to withdraw.

Biden doesnt run the country its obama and susan rice does.

It sucks for the Afghans who don't want to fall under Taliban rule, but they've done little to help themselves. All the "training" and weapons we've provided have proven to be ineffective. Our message to the Taliban should be clear, "We're leaving, and you need to let us leave peacefully, because if you don't, we will rain holy hell down upon you."

Reactions: Megatron88 and AM64
Just saw were upping the troop deployment from 3000 to 5000. Were getting the band back together!

Incompetent POS idiot…
Two days ago I had heard it could be as high as 8000 troops going back. This has to be one of the biggest blunders by an administration in the last 100 years.

Reactions: AM64
Two days ago I had heard it could be as high as 8000 troops going back. This has to be one of the biggest blunders by an administration in the last 100 years.

Are you sure about that? Have you seen what they've done at the southern border in six months? How about their spending plans? Inflation? Crime around the US? Race relations? Ah, nevermind. I'm tired of adding to the list.

VN Store

Back