Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
We may have created a whole new level of Afghani terrorists that arent even associated with the Taliban. The anger, resentment and distrust combined with the loss that people are going to endure is a pretty dangerous combination.

We may have created a whole new level of Afghani terrorists that arent even associated with the Taliban. The anger, resentment and distrust combined with the loss that people are going to endure is a pretty dangerous combination.

I'm afraid you may be right. This one is easy to see.

Reactions: AM64
We have spent 2 decades killing hundreds of thousands in multiple countries. We destabilized and demolished govts all over the ME. This move won't be any different

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
Unless you are a 12 year old girl or LBGT in Afghanistan...I'm old enough to remember the left having a meltdown because The Orange Man abandoned the poor Kurd's in Syria

Better hope that flag is gone otherwise there will be a slaughter fest the likes we've never seen.

Gracias Jose!

We have spent 2 decades killing hundreds of thousands in multiple countries. We destabilized and demolished govts all over the ME. This move won't be any different
We’ll see. I hope you’re right, but I certainly feel like I could be too given the brutality at which the Taliban rule and punish. Also, maybe let’s stop making it sound like we were the Soviets who just invaded for no good reason. They were brutal in their near genocide of the Afghani people.

Biden’s going to end up going back in after the Democrats hold secret meetings to convince him to do it, out of fear that the GOP will use the Taliban resurgence against them in the midterms.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Biden’s going to end up going back in after the Democrats hold secret meetings to convince him to do it, out of fear that the GOP will use the Taliban resurgence against them in the midterms.
This is likely. Might also be a bad idea. When just left them a bunch of crap. We will have casualties and that will be used against him too.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
We’ll see. I hope you’re right, but I certainly feel like I could be too given the brutality at which the Taliban rule and punish. Also, maybe let’s stop making it sound like we were the Soviets who just invaded for no good reason. They were brutal in their near genocide of the Afghani people.
We should have had one goal and left once that was accomplished. Beyond that there was no good reason for 2 decades of occupation

This adminstration just made things more dangerous for our troops going in there. A mess and a travesty they have such incompetence.

Exactly right. These guys are supposed to be expert strategists and the smartest guys in the room. Unbelievable.

81 million votes. lol
Overwhelming majority of Americans wanted an end to this endless war. He gave us what we wanted, same thing Trump promised btw. If Biden hadn't withdrawn, you'd be on here whining about that.

How about placing the blame for the Afghans situation where it belongs, on the Afghan government and soldiers who were trained and equipped to keep this from happening, but instead folded immediately.

VN Store

Back