Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
I wonder if the Russian's ripped their government for getting the f*** out of that cesspool as jovially as the American's are?

I wonder if the Russian's ripped their government for getting the f*** out of that cesspool as jovially as the American's are?
Doubtful, considering they probably didn’t want to see the inside of Lubyanka prison or a work camp in Siberia.

Reactions: AM64
One day soon enough these low-life Democratic scumbags will be exposed as "Frauds".
What do you mean 'will be'? The problem is their hatred of the orange man will allow them to watch the country burn to the ground before admitting what incompetent fools they have running the place. President DeSantis/Trump are going to have to un**** a real mess.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Me. I've said that with a small footprint, we can/did prevent bad things from happening.
That’s dumb as hell. Its clear the Afghans have never intended to fight for their country so our “small footprint” would be there to work with the Taliban? Pure stupidity. Had we done that there’s just as good a chance as any that we would be looking at another Iranian Embassy Hostage situation.

Who in the hell thinks everything in Afghanistan is "all well and good" right now?

This I can agree with. We don't need a tweet to know this.

Can you imagine how many tweets we'll get about cousins, uncles and aunties but it's like any other social media. Some may be asking for prayers.

Last edited:
You should probably hop on Twitter and defend her tweet there too. Because she’s getting roasted as bad there in replies as she is here 😂

So she's getting roasted by rando's on twitter for suggesting people to get vaccinated during the worst part of a global pandemic.

Gotcha.

Yes, clearly that's not something an elected leader would want to address. I see that now.

Sometimes I think folks are so hell bent on dunking that they lose any modicum of rational perspective.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
It's not about getting out, that needed to happen. It's about leaving our people in harms way with no protection. It's about the failure of the top military brass and the intelligence community failing to report accurate information about what is actually going on. It's about a situation of giving up weaponry to our enemy and now further putting our servicemen and women in harms way to fix this mess.

VN Store

Back