Tampa Rays Thread

Putting aside the obvious bullpen issues, i think the key to this year is Upton. If he can finally turn the corner and have a huge year and the Manny/Damon show preform decent i think we have a fighting chance in this top loaded division.

Upton does need to turn that corner, hate to say we need all the help we can get at the plate. We were contenders with bartlett, and crawford in the lineup, but its gonna be a struggle to find a groove at the plate. All in all its a new season so everyone has to turn the corner if we wanna compete
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Perfect night for dome baseball.

LOL Meant to say "some" but I guess both fit.

I just checked to see what kind of seats are available for Sunday and happened to see this:

Listed prices increase $3 each seating category, beginning 5 hours prior to each respective game.

I've never noticed that before. I wonder what the reasoning is.

I just checked to see what kind of seats are available for Sunday and happened to see this:

I've never noticed that before. I wonder what the reasoning is.

Looks like an effort to discourage the walk up crowd. I would say 80% of ticket sales are walk ups.

Looks like an effort to discourage the walk up crowd. I would say 80% of ticket sales are walk ups.

Yeah, I see the avg of attendance going down a good bit this year, but I hope the team proves me wrong. I have my doubts about them but they should be able to compete.

Yeah, I see the avg of attendance going down a good bit this year, but I hope the team proves me wrong. I have my doubts about them but they should be able to compete.

We will see, getting one hit by the O's right now.

The o's actually have a chance to be decent this year, if they keep the pace from last year. But still only 1 hit after 5 innings aint to great.

Dunno what price's deal is

Shields looks like a different pitcher since he changed his delivery, absolutely nasty so far.
Same ol crap from the bats, hacking at every first pitch and making mediocre pitchers look like world beaters. No hits through five, pathetic.

Oh, and Longo is hurt. Can't really think of a worse way to start an opening season home series.

Hope Sam Fuld has a good year. I always enjoyed watching him play. Not a star, but definitely a hustler.

Atleast boston has the same number of wins.. 0... Starting to get worried now, and suprisingly the only player hitting worth a shi* is upton.

Yeah, they gave him the time off last week to think about it.

Schilling was on WEEI this morning, said Manny's juicing had been common knowledge since the Cleveland days.

Be glad he wasn't there long enough to really be associated with the Rays organization. That's a black eye you wouldn't want.

VN Store

Back