TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

Target recalls nearly 5 Million Candles after reports of Cuts and Severe Burns

Target is recalling nearly 5 million of its Threshold-brand candles in glass jars because the glass can “break or crack” when in use, “posing laceration and burn hazards,” the Consumer Product Safety Commission said Friday.

The retailer received 137 reports of the candle jar breaking or cracking while the candle was lit, resulting in six injuries that included deep cuts and severe burns, the agency said.

The 4.9 million candles were sold in Target stores nationwide from August 2019 to as recently as March 2023.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/19/business/target-threshold-candle-recall-burns/index.html
And so begins the crusade to cancel target

71183995-12103015-The_tuck_friendly_swimsuit_is_sold_online_for_40_in_the_adults_s-a-1_1684506854016.jpg

The 'tuck-friendly' swimsuit is sold online for $40 in the adults section. Target has been asked to clarify claims the item is also available for children

71184043-12103015-The_swimsuits_which_appear_in_sections_set_up_for_Pride_month_in-a-2_1684506854085.jpg

The swimsuits, which appear in sections set up for Pride month in June, include a label which advertises the 'tuck-friendly construction' and 'extra crotch' coverage. The design is made to help conceal a person's private parts

71183987-12103015-The_Pride_collection_also_includes_items_for_babies_and_children-a-3_1684506854086.jpg

The Pride collection also includes items for babies and children. Many of the pieces are emblazoned with slogans and feature the rainbow colors of the Pride flag

71184009-12103015-Target_has_supported_Pride_celebrated_throughout_the_month_of_Ju-a-6_1684506854173.jpg

Target has supported Pride - celebrated throughout the month of June - every year since 2013

71184039-12103015-Target_has_long_publicized_its_support_for_the_LGBTQ_community_a-a-4_1684506854088.jpg

Target has long publicized its support for the LGBTQ community and spent $20 million in 2016 to add private, gender-neutral bathrooms to each of its stores

Target selling bathing suits with a section to 'tuck' private parts in new Pride collection | Daily Mail Online
The babies are going to spend all their hard earned money on gay gear. How can we stop the babies from spending that money?

Ah yes. Let’s go back a few billion years to an early Earth. So the third rock from the sun, Earth is somehow a planet full of a chemical soup. Now this chemical soup just so happens to contain the main ingredients that can form life based on carbon-12. Earth just so happens to reside in the perfect spot in our known universe known as the Goldilocks zone. The zone where water can remain liquid. Guess that’s just random chance right?

So I guess in this chemical soup contained single celled organisms. Then something happened to turn these single celled into multi celled organisms. Then somehow those multi celled organisms decided to form into ocean life. Then somehow those ocean dwelling creatures “evolved” into other things. So essentially every living thing somehow “evolved” from the ocean.

Let’s say you believe all this. I have some questions. One, what kind of intelligence guided all of this “evolution?” And two, where did that intelligence come from?
To summarize: soup to nuts.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Target recalls nearly 5 Million Candles after reports of Cuts and Severe Burns

Target is recalling nearly 5 million of its Threshold-brand candles in glass jars because the glass can “break or crack” when in use, “posing laceration and burn hazards,” the Consumer Product Safety Commission said Friday.

The retailer received 137 reports of the candle jar breaking or cracking while the candle was lit, resulting in six injuries that included deep cuts and severe burns, the agency said.

The 4.9 million candles were sold in Target stores nationwide from August 2019 to as recently as March 2023.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/19/business/target-threshold-candle-recall-burns/index.html

There are several beneficial lessons to be learned here with these two historically reported events (e.g. the later event/related incidents is just as true as the former event) --

Genesis 6:13Then God said to Noah, “The end of all living creatures has come before Me, because through them the earth is full of violence. Now behold, I will destroy both them and the earth.
17And behold, I will bring floodwaters upon the earth to destroy every creature under the heavens that has the breath of life. Everything on the earth will perish. 18But I will establish My covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you.

Genesis 9:8Then God said to Noah and his sons with him, 9“Behold, I now establish My covenant with you and your descendants after you, 10and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock, and every beast of the earth—every living thing that came out of the ark. 11And I establish My covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

13I have set My rainbow in the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.
16And whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of every kind that is on the earth.”
17So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant that I have established between Me and every creature on the earth.”

Last edited:
There are several beneficial lessons to be learned here with these two historically reported events (e.g. the later event/related incidents is just as true as the former event) --

Genesis 6:13Then God said to Noah, “The end of all living creatures has come before Me, because through them the earth is full of violence. Now behold, I will destroy both them and the earth.
17And behold, I will bring floodwaters upon the earth to destroy every creature under the heavens that has the breath of life. Everything on the earth will perish. 18But I will establish My covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you.

Genesis 9:8Then God said to Noah and his sons with him, 9“Behold, I now establish My covenant with you and your descendants after you, 10and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock, and every beast of the earth—every living thing that came out of the ark. 11And I establish My covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

13I have set My rainbow in the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.
16And whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of every kind that is on the earth.”
17So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant that I have established between Me and every creature on the earth.”
Because of faulty candles?

Also where you cut and paste from? Is the stuff already bolded?

What's your denomination?

a. faulty candles = real events (as I understand the reporting << at the moment, I have zero reason to doubt the reports) ; likewise, the flood and subsequent rainbow did occur (true events, as reported by Moses and the Israelites)

Peter spoke of the flood in real terms: 2 Peter 2: 5if He did not spare the ancient world when He brought the flood on its ungodly people, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, among the eight; 6if He ....

b. Biblehub (NASB, KJV, ESV / various versions in a single location ; I often bold, for emphasis)

c. Christian / for these purposes of speaking about the flood and rainbow covenant (subsequent usage of the rainbow for other messages besides the token as recorded in Genesis 9), there's no reason imo to speak in terms of "denomination" (Christians are instructed in the Bible to place emphasis on trying to follow what Paul and the Apostles refer to as "sound doctrine" / sound instructions; Fact: Peter spoke about the flood, which therefore = sound doctrine (regardless of which "denomination" one categorizes himself or others)

25Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, 26and when he found him, he brought him back to Antioch. So for a full year they met together with the church and taught large numbers of people. The disciples were first called Christians at Antioch.

1 Tim 4: 6By pointing out these things to the brothers, you will be a good servant of Christ Jesus, nourished by the words of faith and sound instruction that you have followed.
16Pay close attention to your life and to your teaching. Persevere in these things, for by so doing you will save both yourself and those who hear you.

Can you possibly find it even a bit interesting, that you refer to these texts (context: reportings of the flood and rainbow-as-token-covenant ; Leviticus 18 activity) as "stuff" ?

E.G. imho, whether a fan be a Gator or a Tiger or other besides a Volunteer, he/she should at least respect Neyland's Maxims as real history so as to not refer to them as "stuff".

In full context, it doesn't matter how big someone is physically or intellectually -- the Bible speaks of respect (where, Goliath showed a lack of).

So, if one believes in dinasoars (behemoth and leviathian) as large animals, they ought to also have the ability to believe in large, big men of the past.

Here's the event of Goliath the Philistine (mocking the messenger of God)

1 Samuel 17:4Then a champion named Goliath, who was from Gath, came out from the Philistine camp. He was six cubits and a span in height,a 5and he had a bronze helmet on his head. He wore a bronze coat of mail weighing five thousand shekels,b 6and he had armor of bronze on his legs and a javelin of bronze slung between his shoulders. 7The shaft of his spear was like a weaver’s beam, and its iron point weighed six hundred shekels.c In addition, his shield bearer went before him.

And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. 44“Come here,” he called to David, “and I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field!”

45But David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD of Hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand. This day I will strike you down, cut off your head, and give the carcasses of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the creatures of the earth. Then the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47And all those assembled here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD’s, and He will give all of you into our hands.”

Genesis 6:13Then God said to Noah, ... 17And behold, I will bring floodwaters upon the earth to destroy every creature under the heavens that has the breath of life. Everything on the earth will perish.

The Apostle Peter (in letter to churches / 2 Peter 3) referred to this ^ Scripture as holy, word of God -- real, literal event. Peter (and his co-apostles) is an eyewitness to the powers of Jesus (who turned water to wine ; and raised Lazarus from the dead) and God (who raised Christ Jesus from the dead).

You refer to the same Scripture as "stuff."

Just pointing out these things (if you have any other reply).

Target Partners with Satanist Designer Abprallen for Gay Pride Collection

The woke Target Corporation has partnered for its new Pride clothing line with UK-based designer Abprallen, which insists “Satan loves you” and “Satan respects pronouns.”

Among other items in its Pride line, the mega retailer carries Abprallen’s “Cure Transphobia” sweatshirt, which bears the message “Cure transphobia, not trans people.”
https://media.breitbart.com/media/2...igner-Abprallen-for-its-Pride-collection..jpg
Target-features-work-of-Satanist-designer-Abprallen-for-its-Pride-collection..jpg

Abprallen mixes a good deal of satanism with its pro-LGBT activism, asserting on its Instagram page that “Satan loves you and respects who you are; you’re important and valuable in this world and you deserve to treat yourself with love and respect.”

“LGBT+ people are so often referred to as being a product of Satan or going against God’s will, so fine. We’ll hang with Satan instead,” it declares.

Target Partners with Satanist Designer Abprallen for Gay Pride Collection

Can you possibly find it even a bit interesting, that you refer to these texts (context: reportings of the flood and rainbow-as-token-covenant ; Leviticus 18 activity) as "stuff" ?

E.G. imho, whether a fan be a Gator or a Tiger or other besides a Volunteer, he/she should at least respect Neyland's Maxims as real history so as to not refer to them as "stuff".

In full context, it doesn't matter how big someone is physically or intellectually -- the Bible speaks of respect (where, Goliath showed a lack of).

So, if one believes in dinasoars (behemoth and leviathian) as large animals, they ought to also have the ability to believe in large, big men of the past.

Here's the event of Goliath the Philistine (mocking the messenger of God)

1 Samuel 17:4Then a champion named Goliath, who was from Gath, came out from the Philistine camp. He was six cubits and a span in height,a 5and he had a bronze helmet on his head. He wore a bronze coat of mail weighing five thousand shekels,b 6and he had armor of bronze on his legs and a javelin of bronze slung between his shoulders. 7The shaft of his spear was like a weaver’s beam, and its iron point weighed six hundred shekels.c In addition, his shield bearer went before him.

And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. 44“Come here,” he called to David, “and I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field!”

45But David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD of Hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand. This day I will strike you down, cut off your head, and give the carcasses of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the creatures of the earth. Then the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47And all those assembled here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD’s, and He will give all of you into our hands.”

The Bible is a collection of fables mixed with some history. It is not a history book to be taken literally.

Paul spoke of "the church" = there is only one (1), regardless of the name on the sign or letterhead.

Here are some truths:

Ephesians 1: 22And God put everything under His feet (Jesus) and made Him (Jesus) head over everything for the church, 23which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.
10His purpose was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11according to the eternal purpose that He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

a. Jesus is the head (of the body)
b. Peter wouldn't let a man bow down to him = he (and the Apostles) assuredly would never ever never ever never ever sit upon a literal throne in Rome nor anywhere on earth

Acts 10:25-26
As Peter entered the house, Cornelius (the Roman centurion) met him and fell at his feet in reverence.
But Peter made him get up. “Stand up,” he said, “I am only a man myself.”

^^ this 1st century event takes precedence over any action of a man to sit upon / have photos taken of himself sitting upon a literal throne (in context of the church).

The Bible is a collection of fables mixed with some history. It is not a history book to be taken literally.

Well, of course you'll need to provide some type of proof regarding your claims.

Consider, if you are aware that Israelites/Jewish persons have been eating Passover meal for 3000+/- years -- this is fact (not fable) , ask any of them if they do / ask them what it represents.

Matthew 26
17On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread,c the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to prepare for You to eat the Passover?”

18He answered, “Go into the city to a certain man and tell him that the Teacher says, ‘My time is near. I will keep the Passover with My disciples at your house.’ ” 19So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover.

Ah yes. Let’s go back a few billion years to an early Earth. So the third rock from the sun, Earth is somehow a planet full of a chemical soup. Now this chemical soup just so happens to contain the main ingredients that can form life based on carbon-12. Earth just so happens to reside in the perfect spot in our known universe known as the Goldilocks zone. The zone where water can remain liquid. Guess that’s just random chance right?

So I guess in this chemical soup contained single celled organisms. Then something happened to turn these single celled into multi celled organisms. Then somehow those multi celled organisms decided to form into ocean life. Then somehow those ocean dwelling creatures “evolved” into other things. So essentially every living thing somehow “evolved” from the ocean.

Let’s say you believe all this. I have some questions. One, what kind of intelligence guided all of this “evolution?” And two, where did that intelligence come from?

It's all random chance, absolutely. We can't even wrap our minds around the size, diversity, and vastness of the universe. Even if the chance of it all happening is 1 in a trillion, there are trillions upon trillions upon trillions of stars and solar systems in the universe. The magic of large numbers makes it perfectly reasonable, and in all likelihood, to assume it has happened (and still happening) multiple times and places elsewhere.

Here is the other side of the "designer" coin...

An intelligent designer decided to organize life in an ordinary galaxy, around a common star, on a rock that can support some life, on some of its surface, some of the time. And the guidance of this life progression has resulted in 99% of all life ever living on this rock dying off. The eventual endgame of all of it is said star will eventually die out and engulf said rock killing everything on it.

This is some "design" isn't it?

Target holds 'emergency' meeting over LGBTQ merchandise in some stores to avoid ‘Bud Light situation’

Some Southern locations move Pride displays, apparel away from storefronts

FIRST ON FOX – Some southern Target stores were forced by the corporation to move LGBTQ Pride merchandise away from the front of their locations after customer "outrage" to avoid a "Bud Light situation."

A Target insider told Fox News Digital that many locations, mostly in rural areas of the south, have relocated Pride sections to avoid the kind of backlash Bud Light has received in recent weeks after using a transgender influencer in a promotional campaign.

A Target insider said there were "emergency" calls on Friday and some managers and district senior directors were told to tamp down the Pride sections immediately.

"We were given 36 hours, told to take all of our Pride stuff, the entire section, and move it into a section that’s a third the size. From the front of the store to the back of the store, you can’t have anything on mannequins and no large signage," the Target insider said.

Target holds 'emergency' meeting over LGBTQ merchandise in some stores to avoid ‘Bud Light situation’

VN Store

Back