TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

Ah, yes, God drove out the Canaanites for the Israelites, but then allowed them to be conquered by the grotesquely brutal Assyrians (Northern Kingdom) and then Babylonians (Judah). Then He allowed the Jews to be ruled by the Greeks & Romans, both peoples quite fond of homosexual acts. Then the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Holy Temple. All the while, the Scriptures put the blame on the Israelites and their sins for why they were conquered by peoples far more vicious than they.

At what point does that simply become a historical, propagandistic excuse for why Yahweh didn’t protect the Israelites? And that perhaps the concept of the Messiah was a wish-fulfillment dream? And that maybe when the establishment of a real Davidic kingdom was destroyed, the concept of Messiah evolved?

You quote Scripture as authoritative, but never establish the grounds for why we should accept it as such. Why, in the theater of competing scriptures vying to be God’s Word, should we understand the Bible to be so, AND also that the interpretation you espouse is, indeed, the correct one?

Re: why we should accept it as such

Books are written on this subject (well, the entire Bible actually addresses the question) --

a. there were 3000+ Israelites gathered at Pentecost (Acts 1-2) : they began to believe and recognized the authority of the Apostles (as men of God) because the Apostles were able to speak in foreign languages

b. Pharoah essentially asked Moses the same thing : it took 10 plagues (as well as the Egyptian army's destruction in the waters of the Red Sea) for Pharoah to finally recognize the authority of God ( i.e. Moses told him and told him (10 plagues))

c. Jesus spoke about this matter of belief / acceptance : John 20:
24Now Thomas called Didymus,d one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”
But he replied, “Unless I see the nail marks in His hands, and put my finger where the nails have been, and put my hand into His side, I will never believe.”
27Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe.”
28Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”
29Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

The Purpose of John’s Book
30Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book. 31But these are written so that you may believee that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in His name.

This song addresses the question : "He gave his precocious life for me (for all of mankind)" = "He loved me so (loves all mankind)"

Well now I have to ask. Did you get the one with the Duke logo?
No unfortunately not. Duke is a Nike school. I do appreciate the interest that everyone is taking on me all of a sudden. It’s special to feel special .

Ah, yes, God drove out the Canaanites for the Israelites, but then allowed them to be conquered by the grotesquely brutal Assyrians (Northern Kingdom) and then Babylonians (Judah). Then He allowed the Jews to be ruled by the Greeks & Romans, both peoples quite fond of homosexual acts. Then the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Holy Temple. All the while, the Scriptures put the blame on the Israelites and their sins for why they were conquered by peoples far more vicious than they.

At what point does that simply become a historical, propagandistic excuse for why Yahweh didn’t protect the Israelites? And that perhaps the concept of the Messiah was a wish-fulfillment dream? And that maybe when the establishment of a real Davidic kingdom was destroyed, the concept of Messiah evolved?

You quote Scripture as authoritative, but never establish the grounds for why we should accept it as such. Why, in the theater of competing scriptures vying to be God’s Word, should we understand the Bible to be so, AND also that the interpretation you espouse is, indeed, the correct one?

misconception. A fuller, closer look at all of Scripture reveals the fact that God did protect the Israelites (i.e. Christ Jesus of Nazareth, redeemer) --

this protection is seen in His Son, sent to this earth (at the right time in history) , as announced by the angel to Joseph and Mary (as prophesied by the great Prophets of old):

Matthew 1:20But after he had pondered these things, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to embrace Mary as your wife, for the One conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21She will give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus,d because He will save His people from their sins.”

Matthew 9:
1Jesus got into a boat, crossed over, and came to His own town. 2Just then some men broughta to Him a paralytic lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, “Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven.”
3On seeing this, some of the scribes said to themselves, “This man is blaspheming!”
4But Jesus knewb what they were thinking and said, “Why do you harbor evil in your hearts? 5Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk?’ 6But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” Then He said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your mat, and go home.” 7And the man got up and went home.

8When the crowds saw this, they were filled with awe and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.

Luke 2:
25Now there was a man in Jerusalem named Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. 26The Holy Spirit had revealed to him that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.

29“Sovereign Lord, as You have promised,

You now dismiss Your servant in peace.

30For my eyes have seen Your salvation,

31which You have prepared in the sight of all people,

32a light for revelation to the Gentiles,

and for glory to Your people Israel.”

I was referring to the rainbow, which is a symbol from God, being perverted. Nothing more.
And God hates all people having equal rights?

Back to the subject --

no rights to make an image of a calf / likewise, the rainbow was set in the skies as a token of God's covenant with every nation on earth ,

Exodus 32: 3Then all the people took off their gold earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4He took the gold from their hands, and with an engraving tool he fashioned it into a molten calf. And they said, “These, O Israel, are your gods, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt!”
7Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go down at once, for your people, whom you brought up out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves. 8How quickly they have turned aside from the way that I commanded them! They have made for themselves a molten calf and have bowed down to it. They have sacrificed to it and said, ‘These, O Israel, are your gods, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt.’ ”

Here, a cartoonist took smoky (prevention of) to make stoky (starter of = a perversion of the original intent of the creator << seen by many as "insensitive to the very real dangers")

Last edited:
71183995-12103015-The_tuck_friendly_swimsuit_is_sold_online_for_40_in_the_adults_s-a-1_1684506854016.jpg

The 'tuck-friendly' swimsuit is sold online for $40 in the adults section. Target has been asked to clarify claims the item is also available for children

71184043-12103015-The_swimsuits_which_appear_in_sections_set_up_for_Pride_month_in-a-2_1684506854085.jpg

The swimsuits, which appear in sections set up for Pride month in June, include a label which advertises the 'tuck-friendly construction' and 'extra crotch' coverage. The design is made to help conceal a person's private parts

71183987-12103015-The_Pride_collection_also_includes_items_for_babies_and_children-a-3_1684506854086.jpg

The Pride collection also includes items for babies and children. Many of the pieces are emblazoned with slogans and feature the rainbow colors of the Pride flag

71184009-12103015-Target_has_supported_Pride_celebrated_throughout_the_month_of_Ju-a-6_1684506854173.jpg

Target has supported Pride - celebrated throughout the month of June - every year since 2013

71184039-12103015-Target_has_long_publicized_its_support_for_the_LGBTQ_community_a-a-4_1684506854088.jpg

Target has long publicized its support for the LGBTQ community and spent $20 million in 2016 to add private, gender-neutral bathrooms to each of its stores

Target selling bathing suits with a section to 'tuck' private parts in new Pride collection | Daily Mail Online

Ice cream section at Wal-Mart is underrated imo.

You have your Bodega Ice Cream, Walmart Ice Cream, Publix Ice Cream and then Pelosi Ice Cream. All members of Volnation are somewhere in the Bodega and Walmart spectrum.

71183995-12103015-The_tuck_friendly_swimsuit_is_sold_online_for_40_in_the_adults_s-a-1_1684506854016.jpg

The 'tuck-friendly' swimsuit is sold online for $40 in the adults section. Target has been asked to clarify claims the item is also available for children

71184043-12103015-The_swimsuits_which_appear_in_sections_set_up_for_Pride_month_in-a-2_1684506854085.jpg

The swimsuits, which appear in sections set up for Pride month in June, include a label which advertises the 'tuck-friendly construction' and 'extra crotch' coverage. The design is made to help conceal a person's private parts

71183987-12103015-The_Pride_collection_also_includes_items_for_babies_and_children-a-3_1684506854086.jpg

The Pride collection also includes items for babies and children. Many of the pieces are emblazoned with slogans and feature the rainbow colors of the Pride flag

71184009-12103015-Target_has_supported_Pride_celebrated_throughout_the_month_of_Ju-a-6_1684506854173.jpg

Target has supported Pride - celebrated throughout the month of June - every year since 2013

71184039-12103015-Target_has_long_publicized_its_support_for_the_LGBTQ_community_a-a-4_1684506854088.jpg

Target has long publicized its support for the LGBTQ community and spent $20 million in 2016 to add private, gender-neutral bathrooms to each of its stores

Target selling bathing suits with a section to 'tuck' private parts in new Pride collection | Daily Mail Online

"Back in the day" when I used to hear of a guy's desire to "get into a girl's swimsuit" or "into girl's panties" - it had a rather different meaning then. WTF has happened to people? :p

Largest reptilian we've coexisted with was possibly the Megalania... hardly any sort of behemoth.

There's scientific evidence beyond that of carbon dating (though I see why you don't "believe" in it as it disproves hairbrained theories such as the one you are positing) which proves that all manner of dinosaur have existed, and that absolutely none of them shared residence with man.
Then explain the Flinstones !!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Target Corporation (TGT) CEO Brian Cornell said he does not want to close stores. But... That implied second sentence dominated a conference call with the media Tuesday to preview first quarter earnings. The Minneapolis-based retailer disclosed that since the start of 2022, inventory shrinkage, which is retail code for all of the stuff people steal from its stores, will have cost Target $1.1 billion in profits by the end of the year.

And Target said it’s not just theft that has plagued its stores and retailers across the country but also violent crime. Indeed, retailers like Walmart Stores Inc. (WMT) , Whole Foods Market (owned by Amazon Inc. (AMZN) ), and Nordstrom Inc., (JWN) have closed stores in cities where crime has anecdotally surged in recent years.​

Maybe they’ll sell Walmart their carts and hire their cashiers.

Target recalls nearly 5 Million Candles after reports of Cuts and Severe Burns

Target is recalling nearly 5 million of its Threshold-brand candles in glass jars because the glass can “break or crack” when in use, “posing laceration and burn hazards,” the Consumer Product Safety Commission said Friday.

The retailer received 137 reports of the candle jar breaking or cracking while the candle was lit, resulting in six injuries that included deep cuts and severe burns, the agency said.

The 4.9 million candles were sold in Target stores nationwide from August 2019 to as recently as March 2023.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/19/business/target-threshold-candle-recall-burns/index.html

VN Store

Back