TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

Homosexuality has always existed, and not just in the human species. Male and female pairing is and will continue to be the most prevalent form of adult sexual bonding. To teach kids that male and female bonding is the
Homosexuality has always existed, and not just in the human species. Male and female pairing is and will continue to be the most prevalent form of adult sexual bonding. To teach kids that male and female bonding is the ONLY biological form of bonding is not true to reality.

is not true to reality.

It isn't "a particular traditional ideology" though. That's some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard you say. But you'll say anything, regardless of how mindless and idiotic, as long as it is in the service of progressive ideology.

Kids learns from day one (just think of every classic Disney princess film) that men and women fall in love and form loving families. That's learning about sexual orientation. That's advancing a particular traditional ideology. Why can't kids learn that men and men and women and women can do the same thing? That's reality, isn't it? That's what they see in the world, so they'll have questions about it. That doesn't mean it's going to make them gay or trans. Do you think you can be made gay or trans simply by learning about the full scope of how people form loving relationships with other people? And nothing about this has to be "sexual." Certainly a rainbow flag shirt isn't sexual.
It was my understanding that people just wanted to be treated as equals. That doesn’t seem to be how it’s working now.

Heterosexual people are open to be ridiculed and mocked, rightfully or wrongfully for their beliefs, and can easily be labeled as bigoted if they are critical of anything that can be perceived as non-inclusive. OTOH, the alphabet group, which expands its letters by the day, are basically an untouchable class, especially the trans community. FFS a psychotic woman killed multiple children/people at a Christian School in Nashville and KJP goes out in front of the entire country claiming that the Trans community is under attack. GMAFB. Meanwhile, the FBI still hasn’t released Her manifesto. This is just one example of how this “community” is protected and celebrated. I don’t even want to get started on sports.

In terms of this Target collection I fail to see the point of dressing my baby daughter or 2 year old son in a “Pride Collection” apparel . It’s basically making them bumper sticker for my beliefs, the same way I put them in Tennessee gear on gamedays. Children that age have zero reason to be wearing things like that. There’s no reason for sexuality to even be a part of their vocabulary.

It isn't ONLY sexual. It is also political. As in, using kids as tools for political messaging. It's as if kids are only useful to the left if they can be a political or social lifestyle accessories. It's like a purse puppy or a COACH handbag or GUCCI sunglasses. Having your kids wear political messaging garb is the ultimate virtue signal.
That may be true, but your outrage is directly solely at one subject of messaging. I'm sure I can find Trump and MAGA onesies. I'm sure I can find gun nut onesies. I'm sure I can find pro-palestinian and pro-israeli onesies.

Style and clothing has always been about signaling. Hell, we used to have laws about it.

Sumptuary law - Wikipedia

That may be true, but your outrage is directly solely at one subject of messaging. I'm sure I can find Trump and MAGA onesies. I'm sure I can find gun nut onesies. I'm sure I can find pro-palestinian and pro-israeli onesies.

Style and clothing has always been about signaling. Hell, we used to have laws about it.

Sumptuary law - Wikipedia

As always, you conflate cringe induced eyerolls with outrage. Believe me, if I saw a baby in a MAGA onesie, I would die of cringe.

Homosexuality has always existed, and not just in the human species. Male and female pairing is and will continue to be the most prevalent form of adult sexual bonding. To teach kids that male and female bonding is the ONLY biological form of bonding is not true to reality.

Still...referring to men and women falling in love as an "ideology" is very odd.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Don’t really have a problem with that line as June is Pride month or whatever. I’m certainly not purchasing any of that for my kids.

However, what I did find strange was this—my wife & I typically buy most of our clothes for ourselves and our kids at Target, and when we tried to find some fun shirts for our 5-year-old son a few weeks ago, all but one little boys’ t-shirts at our local Target had a rainbow theme. All but one. Dinosaur shirt? Also with rainbows. Shark shirt? Rainbows, too. Bugs? Yep, rainbows. It was totally bizarre. Needless to say, we didn’t purchase any of that for him that day.

Don’t mind that there are rainbow shirts or Pride-inclusive ones, but I do mind there being few other options available.

Reactions: DinkinFlicka
Target recently announced its “Pride Collection” for 2023, which includes baby clothes with LGBT themes.

“Bien Proud” reads one onesie, which comes in sizes as low as zero to three months. Another onesie features LGBT rainbows and hearts with the color of the transgender pride flag. The collection also features rainbow socks in kid’s sizes. (RELATED: ‘Here To Stay’: Trans Surfer Competing With Women Doubles Down Amid Backlash)

The collection also features pride themed family outfits. Target is selling LGBT books targeting children, such as “Bye-bye Binary,” about a baby who doesn’t get put “in a pink or blue corner,” and “What Are Your Words,” a book that instructs children on how to use preferred pronouns. Some clothing also features drag queens.

Target Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

I'll bet when the blm folks ransack and loot another Target those clothes will be their first priority.

Minus the true nutjobs, I would be willing to bet there isn't a single person participating in this forum that has any issue with equal rights for all or what consenting adults do in the bedroom with the door closed. If Target wants to do this, then I say so what. I think it stinks of wokeism ridiculousness, but c'est la vie .

Good for Target, it's a free country and they can run their business however they see fit. It's a beautiful thing, freedom. Nobody has to give Target their patronage if they don't want. For those against it, make it known you don't agree. For those supporting, don't call them bigots in the name of wokeism for disagreeing.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
As always, you conflate cringe induced eyerolls with outrage. Believe me, if I saw a baby in a MAGA onesie, I would die of cringe.
Would you die of cringe is you saw a onesie that said "I love my mom and dad"? Probably not. If not, why would you have an objection to a onesie that said "I have the world's best dads"?

Minus the true nutjobs, I would be willing to bet there isn't a single person participating in this forum that has any issue with equal rights for all or what consenting adults do in the bedroom with the door closed. If Target wants to do this, then I say so what. I think it stinks of wokeism ridiculousness, but c'est la vie .

Good for Target, it's a free country and they can run their business however they see fit. It's a beautiful thing, freedom. Nobody has to give Target their patronage if they don't want. For those against it, make it known you don't agree. For those supporting, don't call them bigots in the name of wokeism for disagreeing.
Bingo. No one has to buy Target products. If you don't like what Target is doing, take your money elsewhere.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Don’t really have a problem with that line as June is Pride month or whatever. I’m certainly not purchasing any of that for my kids.

However, what I did find strange was this—my wife & I typically buy most of our clothes for ourselves and our kids at Target, and when we tried to find some fun shirts for our 5-year-old son a few weeks ago, all but one little boys’ t-shirts at our local Target had a rainbow theme. All but one. Dinosaur shirt? Also with rainbows. Shark shirt? Rainbows, too. Bugs? Yep, rainbows. It was totally bizarre. Needless to say, we didn’t purchase any of that for him that day.

Don’t mind that there are rainbow shirts or Pride-inclusive ones, but I do mind there being few other options available.
I'm not purchasing any of it for my kids either.

wow. triggered over some clothes.

here's the thing. don't buy the clothes and target learns its not worth it. or if it really bothers you stop shopping at target, obviously with Bud Light, the consumer can get the point across.

talking about it on the internet does nothing. and puts you down on the Karen/woke level.

Target is like Walmart for dummies. Pay a higher price for cheap imported crap chain but it's ok because we're all hipsters here.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Hopefully the teen collection come with some suicide prevention help/info.

You mean because of all the people that aren't accepting of LGBTQ?

Putting a pride shirt on your kid won't make them gay, but it might fellowship someone who is struggling. I've got 3 nieces and a nephew who have been going to pride parades their whole lives with their progressive parents and gay Aunt and somehow they are all still straight. That's crazy, right?

VN Store

Back