TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

Let us know if you come back gay or trans.
My wife and I are friends with a couple at church that are expecting a newborn. She mentioned the other day that there is a baby shower next week. It would be pretty damn sweet to purchase the onesie that has been the topic of conversation in this thread. The reaction would be priceless.

Homosexuality has always existed, and not just in the human species. Male and female pairing is and will continue to be the most prevalent form of adult sexual bonding. To teach kids that male and female bonding is the ONLY biological form of bonding is not true to reality.

I would say 90% of the women I dated either experimented with another woman, or had a secret relationship that they told only me about later on after getting to know me.

And this isn't just America. I'm talking about Europe, Asia, South America too. They all did that. Most of them even preferred it (until they met me ☺️) but still wanted children and a family.

And God hates all people having equal rights?

token: Something serving as an indication, proof, or expression of something else; a sign ; Something that signifies or evidences authority, validity, or identity

For millenia, the world has understood been told what the rainbow represents ("the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh").

To take it, to represent something else in this manner ("it shall be for"), in such public fashion, is to sow discord (by misrepresentation) -- legally, it can be considered evil to take another's symbol to utilize it for one's own purpose (copyright/ trademark / ??).

Proverbs 6:16These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

23For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Genesis 9:12And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Reactions: norrislakevol

equal rights, to confiscate another's trademark/sign/token ?

trademark seems to be a modern term for token (just as McD's 'golden arches' is understood to be the/ a sign of its business activity/purpose).

In your opinion of trademark infringement and protection: Is it good, or evil, to confiscate another's token/trademark/sign for one's own purposes (in this case, for the purpose of U.S. commerce / sale and advertising of goods / monetary gain from such usage / promotion of ideas contrary to age-old, worldwide observance of male and female) .

What more needs to be established, besides it having been written 3000+ years ago (and copies of it in print in households around the world to this day) ?

cornell
Breaking Down The Elements
To prevail on a claim of trademark infringement, a plaintiff must establish that it has a valid mark entitled to protection; and that the defendant used the same or a similar mark in commerce in connection with the sale or advertising of goods or services without the plaintiff's consent.

Genesis 9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

token: Something serving as an indication, proof, or expression of something else; a sign ; Something that signifies or evidences authority, validity, or identity

Last edited:

Bingo. No one has to buy Target products. If you don't like what Target is doing, take your money elsewhere.

Many people don't like what Company is doing, by its usage of the rainbow for such purposes (there's no such right to take another's token in such manner).

So, if a national/global artillery retailer were to confiscate / utilize the Company's sign/logo to promote its own business of artillery trade: show us why Company might or might not hire your defense services if you are known to categorize trademark/copyright/logo/token/sign protections by such claim as "If you don't like what (artillery business) is doing, take your money elsewhere."

Genesis 9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 12 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

cornell
Breaking Down The Elements
To prevail on a claim of trademark infringement, a plaintiff must establish that it has a valid mark entitled to protection; and that the defendant used the same or a similar mark in commerce in connection with the sale or advertising of goods or services without the plaintiff's consent.

Last edited:
Bingo. No one has to buy Target products. If you don't like what Target is doing, take your money elsewhere.

a. That's what 'evil' would have 'good' persons do (simply walk away VS stand and oppose). Well, the angels didn't walk away; rather, they walked into the battle.

b. on the Company's website, they speak about "community" and 'celebrating' it -- in Genesis 19, we see the angels walking into the community of wickedness / those who were celebrating wicked activity (their so-called 'rights' to it), to stand for good (the "good" gave the 'evil' an opportunity to change its ways, but 'evil' / wickedness refused)

Notice: 'evil' in context of 'wicked' (right: in this true sense of good and evil, the better option was for the father to give over his daughters << something that true 'evil' would attempt to distort so as to defend its own, actual evil) --

Genesis 19:
1Now the two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When Lot saw them, he got up to meet them, bowed facedown, 2and said, “My lords, please turn aside into the house of your servant; wash your feet and spend the night. Then you can rise early and go on your way.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

3But Lot insisted so strongly that they followed him into his house. He prepared a feast for them and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.

4Before they had gone to bed, all the men of the city of Sodom, both young and old, surrounded the house. 5They called out to Lot, saying, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Send them out to us so we can have relations with them!”

6Lot went outside to meet them, shutting the door behind him. 7Please, my brothers,” he pleaded, “don’t do such a wicked thing! 8Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them to you, and you can do to them as you please. But do not do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

9“Get out of the way!” they replied. And they declared, “This one came here as a foreigner, and he is already acting like a judge! Now we will treat you worse than them.” And they pressed in on Lot and moved in to break down the door.

10But the men inside reached out, pulled Lot into the house with them, and shut the door. 11And they struck the men at the entrance, young and old, with blindness, so that they wearied themselves trying to find the door.

To some of us, it's unclear what an 'evil' lawyer's intent is,

Here is a description of what (imo) a good lawyer would hold to (Solomon told us this, 2500+ years ago): 23For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Now, notice the activity that was going on 3000+ years ago --

Leviticus 18:22You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.
24Do not defile yourselves by any of these practices, for by all these things the nations I am driving out before you have defiled themselves.

27For the men who were in the land before you committed all these abominations, and the land has become defiled.

26But you are to keep My statutes and ordinances, and you must not commit any of these abominations—neither your native-born nor the foreigner who lives among you.

Genesis 9:4Before they had gone to bed, all the men of the city of Sodom, both young and old, surrounded the house. 5They called out to Lot, saying, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Send them out to us so we can have relations with them!”

According to 3000+ years of world-wide knowledge, therefore, the activity in which the Company is involving itself (e.g. a. describing its own line of clothing for the purposes described by said community as "right" / b. with a logo-token-sign 'trademarked' by God 3000+ years ago, as written and documented),

is "abomination" and defilement.

Knowing this ( / reading the evidence), your are here-given an opportunity to weigh it and change you position (what millions of persons know as "repent").

God loves people. God hates what sin does to these people. No one is trying to restrict the rights of any consenting adults. What people are upset about is trying to push this into children.
Target is free to sell whatever they want. I also have the right to decide where to spend my limited income. Do you have an issue with that?

a. you've appealed to God (i.e. you're recommending that we look to see God's view upon the situation, whereby His view is written in and by His Word)
a. Company, on its website, speaks of "community" and celebration
b. Company is celebrating activity which, to God, is "abomination" (i.e. Abhorrence; disgust).

c. Matthew 16:18 " I will build my church" = there is a "community" known worldwide as "the church" (which community, per God's Word, does not celebrate nor encourage (among adults and certainly not among children) the type of activity to which Company celebrates, as it is known-written to be that which God abhors)
d. 2 Tim 3:16, "All Scripture is inspired by God and beneficial for teaching, for rebuke, for correction, for training in righteousness;"

Now you know (you can weigh the evidence for yourself).

Reactions: davethevol
a. you've appealed to God (i.e. you're recommending that we look to see God's view upon the situation, whereby His view is written in and by His Word)
a. Company, on its website, speaks of "community" and celebration
b. Company is celebrating activity which, to God, is "abomination" (i.e. Abhorrence; disgust).

c. Matthew 16:18 " I will build my church" = there is a "community" known worldwide as "the church" (which community, per God's Word, does not celebrate nor encourage (among adults and certainly not among children) the type of activity to which Company celebrates, as it is known-written to be that which God abhors)
d. 2 Tim 3:16, "All Scripture is inspired by God and beneficial for teaching, for rebuke, for correction, for training in righteousness;"

Now you know (you can weigh the evidence for yourself).
I assume you're also out there protesting banks and credit cards that charge interest. You know, Leviticus and all.

I assume you abstain from all of these "abominations"

Leviticus also proclaims many other acts and objects to be abominations. Leviticus 24:16 sentences blasphemers to death; 11:7-8 forbids consumption of pork; 11:9-12 forbids shellfish; and 20:10 sentences adulterers to death.

I assume you're also out there protesting banks and credit cards that charge interest. You know, Leviticus and all.

Leviticus also proclaims many other acts and objects to be abominations. Leviticus 24:16 sentences blasphemers to death; 11:7-8 forbids consumption of pork; 11:9-12 forbids shellfish; and 20:10 sentences adulterers to death.
Figured you’d be slithering around in the gay or tranny thread. Got nothing on the bs admin thread or invasion thread? Looks bad on your overseer doesn’t it? F’n piece of $hit. How are the twins btw? Got a target “Future Drag Queen” onesie yet?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Figured you’d be slithering around in the gay or tranny thread. Got nothing on the bs admin thread or invasion thread? Looks bad on your overseer doesn’t it? F’n piece of $hit. How are the twins btw? Got a target “Future Drag Queen” onesie yet?

You’re seriously consumed with hate.

For millenia, the world has understood been told what the rainbow represents ("the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh").

To take it, to represent something else in this manner ("it shall be for"), in such public fashion, is to sow discord (by misrepresentation) -- legally, it can be considered evil to take another's symbol to utilize it for one's own purpose (copyright/ trademark / ??).

Proverbs 6:16These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

23For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Genesis 9:12And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

You certainly have a myopic world view. I dare say you are in the minority that sees that particular meaning in a rainbow. The meaning you’ve attributed was simply early man trying to explain a natural phenomenon which they did not understand.

You certainly have a myopic world view. I dare say you are in the minority that sees that particular meaning in a rainbow. The meaning you’ve attributed was simply early man trying to explain a natural phenomenon which they did not understand.

The lawyer is the one that directed us to God's viewpoint --

so, in this case then it is to my advantage / our advantage (i.e. to the advantage of the few) to believe the Word of God (VS, for example, the side you're speaking about):

13Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Genesis 9:12And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

So, you're acknowledging this matter to be an abomination.

Start another thread, about the others ...

VN Store

Back