TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

You mean because of all the people that aren't accepting of LGBTQ?

Putting a pride shirt on your kid won't make them gay, but it might fellowship someone who is struggling. I've got 3 nieces and a nephew who have been going to pride parades their whole lives with their progressive parents and gay Aunt and somehow they are all still straight. That's crazy, right?

High rates of suicide in that group.

Disagree strongly, at least when it comes to Men’s clothes. Target’s are absolutely superior to what you find at Wal-Mart in terms of quality & fit.

I can't say Wal-mart clothes are crap because I haven't bought anything in at least a decade, but it was total garbage when I did have it. Material is **** and fit is bad.

Actually, the rainbow is just a reflection and refraction of light caused by moisture in the air meeting the light of the sun.

You're welcome for this daily dose of **** that actually exists.

To be fair to the biblical imagery the other poster you previously quoted was using, the rainbow was essentially a symbol of Yahweh “hanging-up” his “weapon of mass destruction.” Far from some cutesy thing, lol. Never understood why some Christians become so upset about the LGBT community using it, as the rainbow doesn’t feature prominently anywhere else in Scripture, especially in any sort of theologically-critical setting.

There is a good chance the Target in West Knoxville will accommodate the Great Pepperjax this evening after work.

Being different is hard. Not feeling acceptance is a big component of mental health issues for people of all walks of life, but this hurdle applies to all lgtbq people. For some, it doesn't matter, but we're looking at an entire population.

The fact that people aren't feeling accepted results in more suicide, and then the same people who don't accept them can't even clean up their pants before they get out a "see? Suicide rate is high. There IS something wrong with them." And in turn, they feel less acceptance, and the circle keeps going.

Reactions: NashVol11
To be fair to the biblical imagery the other poster you previously quoted was using, the rainbow was essentially a symbol of Yahweh “hanging-up” his “weapon of mass destruction.” Far from some cutesy thing, lol. Never understood why some Christians become so upset about the LGBT community using it, as the rainbow doesn’t feature prominently anywhere else in Scripture, especially in any sort of theologically-critical setting.

I understand exactly why. A lot of skin deep Christians see it as one of many vessels to hate something they're wholly incapable of understanding.

You mean because of all the people that aren't accepting of LGBTQ?

Putting a pride shirt on your kid won't make them gay, but it might fellowship someone who is struggling. I've got 3 nieces and a nephew who have been going to pride parades their whole lives with their progressive parents and gay Aunt and somehow they are all still straight. That's crazy, right?

"LOVE US OR WE"LL KILL OURSELVES!!!"

Yeah. Totes normal.

Being different is hard. Not feeling acceptance is a big component of mental health issues for people of all walks of life, but this hurdle applies to all lgtbq people. For some, it doesn't matter, but we're looking at an entire population.

The fact that people aren't feeling accepted results in more suicide, and then the same people who don't accept them can't even clean up their pants before they get out a "see? Suicide rate is high. There IS something wrong with them." And in turn, they feel less acceptance, and the circle keeps going.

And who is wearing it like a badge? Tell me where you see this in a social setting.

This here is a message board where facts are stated all the time.

And who is wearing it like a badge? Tell me where you see this in a social setting.

This here is a message board where facts are stated all the time.

In the media, it is nearly the exact opposite. Anyone who timidly tries to bring this up is lambasted as a bigot.

"There is nothing wrong with them, you bigot! They're only killing themselves because you used the wrong pronouns!!!"

In the media, it is nearly the exact opposite. Anyone who timidly tries to bring this up is lambasted as a bigot.

"There is nothing wrong with them, you bigot! They're only killing themselves because you used the wrong pronouns!!!"

Very true. And that is a shame. No one wants a truly honest discussion on this subject.

Minus the true nutjobs, I would be willing to bet there isn't a single person participating in this forum that has any issue with equal rights for all or what consenting adults do in the bedroom with the door closed. If Target wants to do this, then I say so what. I think it stinks of wokeism ridiculousness, but c'est la vie .

Good for Target, it's a free country and they can run their business however they see fit. It's a beautiful thing, freedom. Nobody has to give Target their patronage if they don't want. For those against it, make it known you don't agree. For those supporting, don't call them bigots in the name of wokeism for disagreeing.
I basically agree with what you just posted… with a qualifier…. I don’t care one bit what consenting adults do….BUT…. I personally do not like the gayin’ up of children.

Would you die of cringe is you saw a onesie that said "I love my mom and dad"? Probably not. If not, why would you have an objection to a onesie that said "I have the world's best dads"?

We're not talking about a "world's best dads" onsie. We're talking about Target's cringe-fest offerings. "Ask me about my pronouns" and "Bye Bye Binary". Obviously political messaging and eyeroll inducing schlocky cringe.

Reactions: Zues1

And nothing ever changes for them until they find that validation from anyone other than yourself is hollow. You cannot base your self worth on what others think. Acceptance changes nothing, because the issue is an internal one not external.

And no, I do not think all LGBTQ etc people are mentally ill.

On Target to close? Shoplifters at San Francisco Target strike every 10 MINUTES: Helpless staff watch thieves stuff bags with food, lipsticks and nail polish as soft-on-crime city suffers retail exodus

Workers in a San Francisco Target store say they are being shoplifted every ten minutes, as the city faces an exodus of retail stores due to theft.

San Francisco Target store is being shoplifted every 10 MINUTES, worker says | Daily Mail Online

The lawless Dem way. I bet they dont touch the LGBT stuff.

VN Store

Back