TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

I'm aware of this made up story, yes. It's one of the most problematic stories in the Bible for me. It reflects so poorly on the God you believe in. I do not think God is a murderer who kills sinners. This idea that he's merciful because he no longer murders the world for sin is batshit insane and you are in an imaginary relationship that is abusive.

I can only believe in a God who is actually merciful and who is a Father who actually loves his children. Good fathers do not kill their children. If God is the way you think he is, I will not follow him.

a. God is merciful and God loves his children, therefore you can believe in Him

b. according to Peter,

2 Peter 2:5if He did not spare the ancient world when He brought the flood on its ungodly people, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, among the eight; 6if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction,b reducing them to ashes as an example of what is coming on the ungodly;c 7and if He rescued Lot, a righteous man distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless

I'm aware of this made up story, yes. It's one of the most problematic stories in the Bible for me. It reflects so poorly on the God you believe in. I do not think God is a murderer who kills sinners. This idea that he's merciful because he no longer murders the world for sin is batshit insane and you are in an imaginary relationship that is abusive.

I can only believe in a God who is actually merciful and who is a Father who actually loves his children. Good fathers do not kill their children. If God is the way you think he is, I will not follow him.

God is mercififul and God loves His children ; in love and mercy, this is what God has told His children is best for His children --

20You must not lie carnally with your neighbor’s wife and thus defile yourself with her.
22You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.

^^ The executives at Target need to have the opportunity to hear these things (especially in light of the Subject).

Do you believe in the events of David VS. Goliath ?

Pay attention: "Then (upon this battle) the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel."

1 Samuel 17:45But David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD of Hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand. This day I will strike you down, cut off your head, and give the carcasses of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the creatures of the earth. Then the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47And all those assembled here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD’s, and He will give all of you into our hands.”

Subject (spoken with love and mercy): 22You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.

If you've ever heard of Passover meal and the former temple of Solomon in Jerusalem and the disputs over land in Middle East, then consider giveing heed (honor and respect and obey and teach others) these words ^.

"the world" -- you utilize the term just as the Bible does ; what you're speaking of, is ancient history (i.e. real events, in the former age) ;

in THIS age = John 3:16, "16“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life."

Then the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47And all those assembled here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD’s,

You're all over the place. I'm very familiar with the Bible. I was a full time minister for 2 years. He can promise to deliver the Israelites and that does not erase the event that you believe in where he murdered the world. I suppose I can conclude you are having trouble reconciling this because you can't stick to the event in question.

I was in a Target here in suburban Cincinnati, OH and I didn't see anything like this. They either had it well hidden or it wasn't there at all

I was in a Target here in suburban Cincinnati, OH and I didn't see anything like this. They either had it well hidden or it wasn't there at all

I was in a Target outside of Atlanta yesterday and didn't notice it. Even cut through the clothing section to get to electronics.

God is mercififul and God loves His children ; in love and mercy, this is what God has told His children is best for His children --

20You must not lie carnally with your neighbor’s wife and thus defile yourself with her.
22You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.

^^ The executives at Target need to have the opportunity to hear these things (especially in light of the Subject).

I thought we need not follow those OT rules.

what-the-hell-whats-going-on.gif

VN Store

Back