TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

Thu, June 15, 2023: Target Corporation Increases Quarterly Dividend by 1.9%.

The recent drop in SP was minimal (from 165 to 125), considering (for comparison, look at Adv Auto Prts, May 17-June 10 / 123 down to 64 on totally unrelated news).

Regardless of share price, the rainbow has been known for centuries as a promise from God to mankind (regarding flood waters).

Yeah, it makes no difference to my life, I just can't believe the pushback on giving the gays a day is so strong that it makes more sense to not give the gays a day. This is America in 2023. In this case, we have regressed because of fear and/or hate. Either explanation is stupid.

A day? Hell, they got a whole month. You wanna petition Congress to reduce that to a day? I'll join you in that crusade

About | Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Pride Month | Library of Congress

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Yeah, it makes no difference to my life, I just can't believe the pushback on giving the gays a day is so strong that it makes more sense to not give the gays a day. This is America in 2023. In this case, we have regressed because of fear and/or hate. Either explanation is stupid.

They can have every day to do whatever the hell they want. No race, ethnicity, or mentally ill alphabet group has to be celebrated in mass.

Gay friend owns a barber shop. Offered a pride month discount to all on FB. This was the response. Diseased minds

View attachment 557197

So if their opinions were all positive towards the whole pride thing, you wouldn’t have said a word. But because those people don’t agree with you and voice a different opinion, they are diseased minds. Your progressive liberalism grows by the day groomer.

So if their opinions were all positive towards the whole pride thing, you wouldn’t have said a word. But because those people don’t agree with you and voice a different opinion, they are diseased minds. Your progressive liberalism grows by the day groomer.

What a Christlike post.

So if Huff's opinion was all negative towards the whole pride thing, you wouldn’t have said a word. But because he doesn’t agree with you and voices a different opinion, he's a "groomer".

You didn't really think this through as usual lol, you are doing the exact thing you're complaining about

"Groomer!! You're a groomer!!!! Sicko groomer!! Reeeeeeee"

Thu, June 15, 2023: Target Corporation Increases Quarterly Dividend by 1.9%.

The recent drop in SP was minimal (from 165 to 125), considering (for comparison, look at Adv Auto Prts, May 17-June 10 / 123 down to 64 on totally unrelated news).

Regardless of share price, the rainbow has been known for centuries as a promise from God to mankind (regarding flood waters).

A drop in stock price from $165 to $125 is a significant drop in price - 24%.

A drop in stock price from $165 to $125 is a significant drop in price - 24%.

Of course. Simply noting that AAP went from $123 down to 64 (a greater drop / unrelated to TGT's issues).

Now that TGT has increased its dividends, its SP will rise.

Main point: the rainbow represents to the world God's promise (regarding world-wide floodwaters).

Idea: maybe Target will permit the retail of T-shirts with a rainbow along with the Bible verse:

Genesis 9:12God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for [g]all future generations; 13I have set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall [h]serve as a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth.

Revelation 4:2At once I was in the Spirit, and I saw a throne standing in heaven, with someone seated on it. 3The One seated there looked like jasper and carnelian, and a rainbow that gleamed like an emerald encircled the throne.

History 101 -- 2 sources (CNN and the Bible/biblehub), explaining 2 different intentions

a. 12God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for [g]all future generations; 13I have set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall [h]serve as a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth.
Genesis 9 New American Standard Bible (biblehub.com)

^^ this is the real one from and made by God (as Baker describes it, "from nature")

b. In the same 2015 CNN interview, he (Gilbert Baker) revealed the rationale behind the design of the flag. “We needed something to express our joy, our beauty, our power. And the rainbow did that,” he said.

“We’re an ancient, wonderful tribe of people. We picked something from nature. We picked something beautiful.”
Pride flag: A history of the Gilbert Baker rainbow design | CNN

^^ this is the one printed by man

History 101

a. Gilbert Baker: "We’re an ancient, wonderful tribe of people." "We needed something to express ... our power."

Thought of the day: What does he mean by "power" / look at how he describes this people's activity as "ancient" and "tribe" --

What? people, from all nations, living as "a tribe" in such a way as to fight for the right of men to marry men (and such), and to teach and train young people to follow their lead / to take these so-called rights into America's public schools ? ??

As Christians, we are taught that all power and glory are given to and deserved by God and Jesus (not man) << King David taught us this (e.g. the battle against Goliath) ; as Christians, we are to be humble and live buy the authority of God.

Here is an ancient, dishonorable example of "power"

b. Genesis 19:4Before they lay down, the men of the city—the men of Sodom—surrounded the house, both young and old, all the people from every quarter; 5and they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may [c]have relations with them.” 6But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, 7and said, “Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly.

^^ EVEN Lot called their wishful desires "wicked(ly)".

In the same 2015 CNN interview, he (Gilbert Baker) revealed the rationale behind the design of the flag. “We needed something to express our joy, our beauty, our power. And the rainbow did that,” he said.

“We’re an ancient, wonderful tribe of people. We picked something from nature. We picked something beautiful.”

Last edited:
Idea: maybe Target will permit the retail of T-shirts with a rainbow along with the Bible verse:

Genesis 9:12God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for [g]all future generations; 13I have set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall [h]serve as a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth.

Revelation 4:2At once I was in the Spirit, and I saw a throne standing in heaven, with someone seated on it. 3The One seated there looked like jasper and carnelian, and a rainbow that gleamed like an emerald encircled the throne.

That won't fit on a shirt.

Front:

Genesis 9:12
God said, “This is the sign of the covenant
which I am making between Me
and you
and every living creature that is with you,

Back:
"for [g]all future generations;
13I have set My rainbow in the cloud,"

That ^^ will certainly fit.

Reminder: Goliath taunted the word of God (by flaunting his "power" and taunting His people and by living contrary to ancient ways dating back to Adam and Eve) ;

God's people are an ancient people and
God is mighty and powerful and
God set the rainbow in the skies (for His own purpose, as described per Genesis 9:12 (it will fit on a t-shirt)) and
see Leviticus 18:22You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination (as being in the same context as 20You must not lie carnally with your neighbor’s wife) and

King David broke the command of 18:22, but repented and turned from his wicked ways.

1 Samuel 17:8And Goliath stood and shouted to the ranks of Israel, “Why do you come out and array yourselves for battle? Am I not a Philistine, and are you not servants of Saul? Choose one of your men and have him come down against me.

In the same 2015 CNN interview, he (Gilbert Baker) revealed the rationale behind the design of the flag. “We needed something to express our joy, our beauty, our power. And the rainbow did that,” he said.

VN Store

Back