God said, “This is the sign of the covenant
which I am making between Me
and you
and every living creature that is with you,

Back:
"for [g]all future generations;
13I have set My rainbow in the cloud,"

That ^^ will certainly fit.
Nope. Still too much. Need something people can read in five seconds.

I can't believe Peyton was drinking bud light in Omaha. Add one more to the groomer list. Smh
I can't believe Tennessee fans let him stay at the game.

He bad luck... The only reason we beat SMU was because he was at the Nuggets game. (I'm joking of course)

Front:

Genesis 9:12
and you

Back:

Genesis 9:12 God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations;

In comparison, It's actually shorter / no longer than what you said below, regarding baseball. Now, if you (apparently) expect people can comprehend what you're saying to them by the length of your statements, why do you think they wouldn't stop, look/hear and take heed/ listen to what God has said ??

It became human instinct to be deceived into hearing and then acting and living contrary to God's word (see Adam and Eve, Genesis 3) ;

the church was established to teach the world to live according to God's will.

When you got a pitcher painting the outside corner with a tailing fastball at 102 for the first few innings consistently, he will get those that are a few inches off that don't tail as much. It's just the human instinct. I agree it should be sensor called for sure.

Front:

Genesis 9:12
and you

Back:

Reminder: Goliath taunted (and defied)

I.e. you think Genesis 9:12 is too lengthy ; Goliath thought David was too small.

41Now the Philistine came closer and closer to David, with his shield-bearer before him. 42When the Philistine looked and saw David, he despised him because he was just a boy, ruddy and handsome. 43“Am I a dog,” he said to David, “that you come at me with sticks?” And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. 44“Come here,” he called to David, “and I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field!”

45But David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD of Hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.

History 101

name, image, likeness

T. Roosevelt

"A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education”.
"“To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to Society.”

Genesis 9:12 God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations;

Leviticus 18:20You must not lie carnally with your neighbor’s wife and thus defile yourself with her.
22You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.

T. Roosevelt

“The teachings of the Bible are so interwoven and entwined with our whole civic and social life that it would be literally impossible for us to figure to ourselves what that life would be if these teaching were removed.”

Leviticus 18:20You must not lie carnally with your neighbor’s wife and thus defile yourself with her.
22You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.

I never argue political topics from a Biblical lens. It just isn't persuasive to anyone except strict Bible thumpers.

T. Roosevelt would not agree with your sentiment --

T. Roosevelt
“The teachings of the Bible are so interwoven and entwined with our whole civic and social life that it would be literally impossible for us to figure to ourselves what that life would be if these teaching were removed.”

I never argue political topics from a Biblical lens. It just isn't persuasive to anyone except strict Bible thumpers.

^^ this is ancient sentiment --

I.E E.G. the Pharaoh didn't want to argue / discuss / reason from "Biblical lens", and we know what happened to his country and army.

Exodus 12:13The blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you [o]live; and when I see the blood I will pass over you, and no plague will come upon you [p]to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.

You do realize, that to this day / 3000+ years later descendants of Jacob continue to eat Passover meal in memorial of that deliverance (true life event) ?

According to Gilbert Baker, those who carry the flag designed by him (for the purpose he ascribed it to) are an "ancient people" which means that for 3000+ years they've argued from a "Biblical lens" (we can see such very argument in the events of Sodom, where they expressly spoke about "judgement")

In the same 2015 CNN interview, he (Gilbert Baker) revealed the rationale behind the design of the flag. “We needed something to express our joy, our beauty, our power. And the rainbow did that,” he said.

“We’re an ancient, wonderful tribe of people. We picked something from nature. We picked something beautiful.”
Pride flag: A history of the Gilbert Baker rainbow design | CNN

Have you ever heard the phrase "children of Abraham" ?

Try to understand the truth: For all of history, kings have argued / reasoned "political topics" among each other from a "Biblical lens" --

Genesis 14:8Then the king of Sodom, the king of Gomorrah, the king of Admah, the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (that is, Zoar) marched out and arrayed themselves for battle in the Valley of Siddimc 9against Chedorlaomer king of Elam, Tidal king of Goiim, Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar—four kings against five.

17After Abram returned from defeating Chedorlaomer and the kings allied with him, the king of Sodom went out to meet him in the Valley of Shaveh (that is, the King’s Valley).

18Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine—since he was priest of God Most Highf19and he blessed Abram and said:

“Blessed be Abram by God Most High,
Creator of heaven and earth,
20and blessed be God Most High,
who has delivered your enemies into your hand.”

Then Abram gave Melchizedek a tenth of everything.

^^ this is ancient sentiment --

I.E E.G. the Pharaoh didn't want to argue / discuss / reason from "Biblical lens", and we know what happened to his country and army.

Exodus 12:13The blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you [o]live; and when I see the blood I will pass over you, and no plague will come upon you [p]to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.

You do realize, that to this day / 3000+ years later descendants of Jacob continue to eat Passover meal in memorial of that deliverance (true life event) ?

Okie Dokie

VN Store

Back