TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

Or wrote it to suit their agenda.

A lot of people scoff at this idea, I've asked a few people I know that believe that the bible is absolute this question.

If instead of "Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's", Jes^s said "To heck with Ceasar, keep your money" would King James have let that into the Bible?

a. while growing up in the household of Pharoah, what was Moses' "agenda" in life << as it turned out, he did God's "agenda"

b. what was the "agenda" / "will" of Christ Jesus of Nazareth = 38For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me.

c. was it Abraham's "agenda" to pick up his household and leave the country of his ancestors ?

By that logic, What was "their agenda" for teaching about Melchizedek ?

18Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine—since he was priest of God Most Highf19and he blessed Abram and said:

“Blessed be Abram by God Most High,

Creator of heaven and earth,

20and blessed be God Most High,

who has delivered your enemies into your hand.”

Then Abram gave Melchizedek a tenth of everything.
Maybe to encourage tithing or taxes.

A lot of people scoff at this idea, I've asked a few people I know that believe that the bible is absolute this question.

If instead of "Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's", Jes^s said "To heck with Ceasar, keep your money" would King James have let that into the Bible?

a. what do you suppose was "their" agenda for telling us about the desctruction of the temple -- But he (Jesus) responded, “Do you see all these buildings? I tell you the truth, they will be completely demolished. Not one stone will be left on top of another!”

b. what do you suppose was "their" agenda for telling us what Jesus said here --

11I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
14I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me, 15just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep. 16I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd.

c. what was "their" agenda for telling us what Jesus said here:

"I will build my church"

By "their" -- to be sure: are you referring to the Israelites? e.g. Moses, the prophets and apostles (Peter, Matthew, Paul ; and Luke) ?
Israelites, Paul, translators, whoever had the opportunity and inclination to spin things could have done so.

a. while growing up in the household of Pharoah, what was Moses' "agenda" in life << as it turned out, he did God's "agenda"

b. what was the "agenda" / "will" of Christ Jesus of Nazareth = 38For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me.

c. was it Abraham's "agenda" to pick up his household and leave the country of his ancestors ?
I didn't say everything was written to suit an agenda. Some things could have been though, and probably were.

Maybe to encourage tithing or taxes.

in part: such that, the world knows that giving to God / giving to the priests of God was practiced prior to the birth of the tribe of Levi (Levites).

as you know: the Bible describes the church (persons of the church) as a holy nations, priests of God (it is a grand topic, but I'm just refencing this here, in context -- 1 Peter 2:9 ).

Yeah, and God doesn't change and he's always loving supposedly but he did change pretty drastically.....according to the writers who I don't believe. If the Bible God is real, he probably didn't change. The writers ****ed up.

I didn't say everything was written to suit an agenda. Some things could have been though, and probably were.

we see the context ("the writers") --

the "agenda" of the Bible is all about Jesus (ultimately, him and His church = "I will build my church").

John 8:56, (Jesus replied) Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.

Luke 24:44, Then He (Jesus) said to them, “These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me.”

To review ^ this type sentiment,

IF (as it so seems in today's media) we can talk about a company named Target and its leadership and ways of reaching the thoughts and minds and lifestyles of people and what people ought to wear (in their opinion),

THEN certainly we can talk about Christ and his church and its leadership --

one can see throughout the Bible, a focus on Jesus Christ of Nazareth (born in Bethlehem / born to a virgin (Mary) ; who died, on a Cross by crucifixion ; before he ascended to heaven, he established his church (he described his church as "my church")) --

Matthew 16:18, I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

John 8:56, (Jesus replied) Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.

Luke 24:44, Then He (Jesus) said to them, “These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me.”

The collection also features pride themed family outfits. Target is selling LGBT books targeting children, such as “Bye-bye Binary,” about a baby who doesn’t get put “in a pink or blue corner,” and “What Are Your Words,” a book that instructs children on how to use preferred pronouns. Some clothing also features drag queens.

Target Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

In the news --

Comparison: "family outfits" ; The Full Armor of God

Ephesians 6:10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness arrayed, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back