TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

The Good Lord above sir. We are made in his image.

I can't speak to the others at all. I don't know his will before us. No one does. You should read the books of Enoch and some other of the lost books. They will make you think!
Yes, we are all God’s creation. He set the whole thing in motion. Alpha & Omega.

Are you saying Homo sapiens sprang from holes in the ground?

Something gave rise to homo sapien. Something in turn gave rise to it.

To be fair to the biblical imagery the other poster you previously quoted was using, the rainbow was essentially a symbol of Yahweh “hanging-up” his “weapon of mass destruction.” Far from some cutesy thing, lol. Never understood why some Christians become so upset about the LGBT community using it, as the rainbow doesn’t feature prominently anywhere else in Scripture, especially in any sort of theologically-critical setting.

I understand exactly why. A lot of skin deep Christians see it as one of many vessels to hate something they're wholly incapable of understanding.

Re: "community"

Dinkin,

a. the use of the rainbow is secondary
b. the main issue is the activity / lifestyle --

The fact is: Christians have always understood the nature of the certain activity of said "community" and in fact many Christians once engaged in it (or perhaps are still in it)

Paul is here-writing to Christians (to the Christian church(es) in Corinth = applicable to all Christians churches globally, then and now)

1 Cor 6:9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [g]homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor those habitually drunk, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and [h]in the Spirit of our God.

The Christian church has, for 2000 years, urged persons to repent of that lifestyle / to come out of that community of lifestyle.

Do you understand / Do you understand that even Christians continue or once struggled with this lifestyle ?

Do you understand the terminology "Such were some of you" ?? That means: some Christians were once thieves, but, they changed / they repented and quit involving themselves in the same (thievery) of those in that thieving "community" << i.e. they walked away from that "community" of persons and that lifestyle.

To be fair to the biblical imagery the other poster you previously quoted was using, the rainbow was essentially a symbol of Yahweh “hanging-up” his “weapon of mass destruction.” Far from some cutesy thing, lol. Never understood why some Christians become so upset about the LGBT community using it, as the rainbow doesn’t feature prominently anywhere else in Scripture, especially in any sort of theologically-critical setting.

I understand exactly why. A lot of skin deep Christians see it as one of many vessels to hate something they're wholly incapable of understanding.

1 Cor 6:9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [g]homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor those habitually drunk, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and [h]in the Spirit of our God.

Again, Christians (in general and in accordance with 2000-5000 year old documentations, going back to certain events in Sodom as per the book of Genesis) completely and wholly understand the nature of that "community" --

Looking at Paul's writing, then

a. for 2000 (+) years, OBVIOUSLY, persons have been capable of changing their lifestyle / walking out of certain "community" such as / e.g. "community" of swindlers and "community" of verbal abusers (and if you doubt: go talk to any local branch of AA for confirmation that persons have certainly walked away from the "community" of habitual drunkenness).

Focus: "Do not be deceived" << it is a FACT (Christians know / non-Christians know it), that persons can walk away from said "community(s)" listed in Paul's list of.

Last edited:

wholly: Completely; entirely.

Well, again, that is a very bold claim, seeing as how in fact Christians have been for 2000 years dealing with / struggling with / confronting and discussing said topic and lifestyle (discussing among their own local church congregations, households and with anyone who will discuss) --

right here, is proof that Christians in fact do understand and are capable of understanding:

Last edited:
Yes, we are all God’s creation. He set the whole thing in motion. Alpha & Omega.

Are you saying Homo sapiens sprang from holes in the ground?

Something gave rise to homo sapien. Something in turn gave rise to it.

Absolutely not. Like you said, we are all Gods creations. I happen to believe the creation story of Genius as far as mankind goes because we are all made in his image. Now, since time to God is nothing, who is to say that in those 7 "days" that he created the earth that it happened to be billions of years? That's just my thinking though.

Reactions: Orangeburst

Re: doesn't feature prominently anywhere else in Scripture

It most certainly does (maybe you ought to define what you mean by "theologically-critical setting") --

Revelation 4:1After this I looked and saw a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had previously heard speak to me like a trumpet was saying, “Come up here, and I will show you what must happen after these things.”

2At once I was in the Spirit, and I saw a throne standing in heaven, with someone seated on it. 3The One seated there looked like jasper and carnelian, and a rainbow that gleamed like an emerald encircled the throne. 4Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and on these thrones sat twenty-four elders dressed in white, with golden crowns on their heads.

Revelation 10:1Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head. His face was like the sun, and his legs were like pillars of fire. 2He held in his hand a small scroll, which lay open. He placed his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land. 3Then he cried out in a loud voice like the roar of a lion. And when he cried out, the seven thunders sounded their voices.

---

Genesis 9:12And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between Me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13I have set My rainbow in the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.

And God hates all people having equal rights?

Well, your "lol" is in context of God who made the heavens and the earth, and a time where man became so sinful.

Factually, Persons have been observing Christians discussing this for 2000 years (you're referencing "Scripture" so you likely know too). Look, Peter wrote about --

1 Peter 3:5But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6through whichb the world of that time perished in the flood. 7And by that same word, the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

:8Beloved, do not let this one thing escape your notice: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.c 9The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance.

10But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyedd by fire, and the earth and its works will be laid bare.e

11Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to conduct yourselves in holiness and godliness 12as you anticipate and hasten the coming of the day of God, when the heavens will be destroyed by fire and the elements will melt in the heat. 13But in keeping with God’s promise, we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

wholly: Completely; entirely.

Well, again, that is a very bold claim, seeing as how in fact Christians have been for 2000 years dealing with / struggling with / confronting and discussing said topic and lifestyle (discussing among their own local church congregations, households and with anyone who will discuss) --

right here, is proof that Christians in fact do understand and are capable of understanding:

This isn't proof of anything. I would bet my house that the majority of Christians couldn't recite a verse from 1st Corinthians, let alone paraphrase a lesson or verse from it.

Save yourself the time of Biblical copy/pasta. It's all but wasted on me.

Reactions: Hunerwadel

This isn't proof of anything. I would bet my house that the majority of Christians couldn't recite a verse from 1st Corinthians, let alone paraphrase a lesson or verse from it.

Save yourself the time of Biblical copy/pasta. It's all but wasted on me.

Well, You are just 1 of thousands and millions of jurors on this topic == where this becomes giving all others the opportunity to weigh the evidence.

Several of us here have presented and confirmed among each other the evidence of certain, age-old / cross-societal abomination.

The goal is to get people to see the evidence and have the opportunity to change / repent and turn from such activity.

Leviticus 18:22You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.

I assume you're also out there protesting banks and credit cards that charge interest. You know, Leviticus and all.

I assume you abstain from all of these "abominations"

Leviticus also proclaims many other acts and objects to be abominations. Leviticus 24:16 sentences blasphemers to death; 11:7-8 forbids consumption of pork; 11:9-12 forbids shellfish; and 20:10 sentences adulterers to death.

Absolutely not. Like you said, we are all Gods creations. I happen to believe the creation story of Genius as far as mankind goes because we are all made in his image. Now, since time to God is nothing, who is to say that in those 7 "days" that he created the earth that it happened to be billions of years? That's just my thinking though.
Not trying to question your beliefs. We share some.

Recognizing we evolved from other hominins in no way diminishes creation.

I tend to view it as even more spectacular. But that’s just my opinion.

So God was speaking literally when he (I guess the big fella has junk down there?) used "image" but figuratively when he said "days." What's your basis for that?

What's so twisted is that these people have taken the symbol of Gods war bow (the rainbow) and perverted it.
God's war bow???

There are cultures where a pantheon god wields the rainbow as a weapon, but I've never heard of that in Christianity.

I was referring to the rainbow, which is a symbol from God, being perverted. Nothing more.
It's a symbol from God in Christianity. It has many meanings in many different cultures across the millennia. People are allowed to believe what they choose. You can't force others to share your beliefs, just like you don't have to share their beliefs. You can choose to see a rainbow however you see fit.

God's war bow???

There are cultures where a pantheon god wields the rainbow as a weapon, but I've never heard of that in Christianity.

You're confirming yet another different, non-original use of the rainbow / different than as established per Genesis 9.

The "pantheon" was / is in Rome, and was constructed circa 100 B.C. (2000+ years after God first set the rainbow in the skies as a token of His covenant).

It's a symbol from God in Christianity. It has many meanings in many different cultures across the millennia. People are allowed to believe what they choose. You can't force others to share your beliefs, just like you don't have to share their beliefs. You can choose to see a rainbow however you see fit.

The rainbow is a token of a covenant from God, between God and all of mankind, set in the skies (Genesis 9) 2000+ years prior to the beginnings of the Christian Age (Acts 1-2).

No one is forcing you, but others can now see more of the real facts. Genesis 9 / the rainbow was first set in the skies 2000+ year prior to the "pantheon" example you cited ^^.

It’s actually sunlight filtered through water vapor. Doesn’t have anything to do with religion.

There never was a rainbow, prior to the time period as recorded in Genesis 9.

If you have it: please provide to us any written evidence of a rainbow in the skies or on a T-Shirt or coffee mug, older than Genesis 9.

You're confirming yet another different, non-original use of the rainbow / different than as established per Genesis 9.

The "pantheon" was / is in Rome, and was constructed circa 100 B.C. (2000+ years after God first set the rainbow in the skies as a token of His covenant).

The rainbow is a token of a covenant from God, between God and all of mankind, set in the skies (Genesis 9) 2000+ years prior to the beginnings of the Christian Age (Acts 1-2).

No one is forcing you, but others can now see more of the real facts. Genesis 9 / the rainbow was first set in the skies 2000+ year prior to the "pantheon" example you cited ^^.
There are far more pantheons than the Greek/Roman pantheon. In Hindu mythology, I believe it was Indira that used the rainbow as a weapon.

What you believe as a Christian is what you believe as a Christian. Not everyone is a Christian. They have a different relationship with the physical world, and different beliefs.

I realize arguing with you is pointless. I know you are devout in your beliefs. Good for you. Not everyone shares your beliefs. You should respect that as you expect others to respect your beliefs.

Can you tell why we should be filling out kids heads with sexual orientations and ideologies??
Right because society isnt already doing that with social media? Lets ban Target now.

Soon theyl only be Hobby Lobby left. We can drive there in our brand new Electric Suburban, CW in tow to protect from
those savvy shoppers. Get yarn and cloth woman! Make us non wokr clothing! That's money in the non woke bank! Up at 5 to gather fruits and vegetables, and sew potato sacks. Off to Charter school to learn todays mono cultural history lesson, off to the book burning because someone mentioned a gay.

I believe Peter Griffin is actually the principal strategist for fhe right. Makes total sense.

Equal rights, DToM, Freedom of Speech (until I dont like the message).

Live your life how you choose, and let others live their lives the way they choose. FFS, you don't have to buy the clothes. No one is trying to make you gay. People are just trying to live their lives. Stop with the hate. Pretty sure Christianity frowns upon hate anyway.

False (there are many examples on the internet showing the teaching and persuasion at schools, e.g.). Just as math is taught (just as some fought toothnail 40 years ago (?) to remove Christian influence).

Here is an example of teaching:

Acts 26: 26For the king knows about these matters, and I can speak freely to him. I am confident that none of this has escaped his notice, because it was not done in a corner. 27King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know you do.

28Then Agrippa said to Paul, “Can you persuade me in such a short time to become a Christian?

29“Short time or long,” Paul replied, “I wish to God that not only you but all who hear me this day may become what I am, except for these chains.”

The very nature of teaching and preaching.

I see that swindlers shall not inherit the kingdom of god. So, if I stop cheating I become eligible to inherit.

Contrast that with homosexuals shall not inherit the kingdom. If I stop banging dudes... I am still a homosexual and not eligible. In other words, I was born ineligible.

Once you understand/come to the conclusion that swindling / cheating others harms others (as your example shows), then you can begin to walk away from that community (to stop doing as others in that community profess to do). Even AA teaches persons how to step away from a certain community of lifestyle (where, the student / person was taught (by peers and tv commercials, etc) how to enter it in the first place).

This is the Bible verse you're referring to, where the focus is on "that is what some of you were" (meaning, they were taught how to walk away from that community of formerly swindling others) --

1 Corinthians 6: 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And that is what some of you were.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back