TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

Go Vols !

What does the T-Rex have to do with the establishment of the rainbow as a token covenant with mankind and animals or subject Company ?

The T-Rex was around millions of years before Adam. I'm guessing you don't subscribe to that.

I assume you're also out there protesting banks and credit cards that charge interest. You know, Leviticus and all.

I assume you abstain from all of these "abominations"

Leviticus also proclaims many other acts and objects to be abominations. Leviticus 24:16 sentences blasphemers to death; 11:7-8 forbids consumption of pork; 11:9-12 forbids shellfish; and 20:10 sentences adulterers to death.

Lol. Atheists love to use the Old Testament as arguments. Just shows how clueless you people are.

I saw something on a podcast that some of the looney libs on here may like. Looks like they’re selling a full piece bathing suit with a little pouch for you to tuck your wee wee. 🤣

So during what time period were the dinosaurs active?

I didn't see the parting of the Red Sea, but Moses did / he wrote about it and I believe him (just as he wrote about days 1-6 and the 7th).

In the context of things God loves and hates / in the context of the world He set in motion and in the context of His mighty power,

the book of Job gives witness to behemoth and leviathan (living among men) :

40: 15Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

41: 1Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

7 Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?

8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.

9Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?

10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?

I believe in a 1-6 and 7th day timeframe (as did Moses and Joshua ; as did Jesus and Peter and Paul). I believe carbon dating is inaccurate.

Then you also at least can recognize the importance/the reason for Christians to speak to one another and to others, to heed the advice of these men (i.e. you understand that Christians ought to strive to live according to what they wrote about OP Subject -- that is, to hold the rainbow in high esteem as a token of God's covenant with all of mankind and creation ; and to strive to live our lives so as to set aside personal pride of lusts for things or lifestyle that defile (e.g. Lev 18:24Do not defile yourselves by any of these practices, for by all these things the nations I am driving out before you have defiled themselves)).

I didn't see the parting of the Red Sea, but Moses did / he wrote about it and I believe him (just as he wrote about days 1-6 and the 7th).

In the context of things God loves and hates / in the context of the world He set in motion and in the context of His mighty power,

the book of Job gives witness to behemoth and leviathan (living among men) :

40: 15Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

41: 1Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

7 Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?

8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.

9Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?

10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?
So dinosaurs and man co-existed then?

Christians love to pick out the anti homo laws of the OT as enforceable and then disclaim the other laws as inapplicable due to Christ.

You're speaking about what they speak about regarding what Paul wrote about to Timothy, in the NT = what Paul and Timothy taught the Christians as "sound doctrine" / living in accordance with (1 Timothy 1:10, including seeking to live a life free of lying and perjury). Laws of animal sacrifice and eating of certain foods, etc are a different topic (not necessarily directly related to Subject / rainbow and Company / op).

I believe in a 1-6 and 7th day timeframe (as did Moses and Joshua ; as did Jesus and Peter and Paul). I believe carbon dating is inaccurate.

That's a huge understatement. You aren't just saying it's inaccurate, which would imply being off by a few years. You're saying scientists are trying to find India and they're landing in Puerto Rico.

Let me teach you a little something. The Bible has things to take figuratively and things to take literally. You as a believer, get to pick and choose. It's a beautiful thing. If science contradicts your interpretation of the Bible, you don't have to conclude that the Bible or science is wrong. You can conclude you were wrong, and modify your interpretation. Lots of Christians do it. [do it with the carbon dating thing]

VN Store

Back