Tearing Down the Goal Posts

Cmon now guys. Its been a pretty terrible ride the last few years. I would be totally for it if we could somehow pull it off at the Swamp haha. That would be my best case scenario. But really, I think we deserve a little splurge if we pop off an upset of a top 10 team especially.

Cmon now guys. Its been a pretty terrible ride the last few years. I would be totally for it if we could somehow pull it off at the Swamp haha. That would be my best case scenario. But really, I think we deserve a little splurge if we pop off an upset of a top 10 team especially.

Lol i don't think this thread is gonna go the way you're hoping.

Reactions: 1 person
Terrible idea no matter who we beat ever. People have been seriously injured. It is stupid and childish.

didn't me make big enough fools of our fan base last year, when people were talking about tearing down the goal posts during the florida game, weeks before it happened?
I want 99 to stop lecturing our fan base, but I don't have a leg to stand on.

I am not calling for any particular upset. Just saying we've pretty much had everything that could possibly go wrong happen the last several years. I'm talking Murphy's Law to a tee. Am I really the only person that would support storming the field after a Georgia victory if they are ranked in the top ten? I've already heard people say if they make it past like the first 2 games they could likely go undefeated. It would be a major upset. I'm for it. I think it does make a statement, or rather adds an exclamation point to the statement the team made on the field.

And Volfanhill you don't have to come so quitcha*****in.

I know if I was at the game I would want to make that memory. Would likely be remembered as the turning point of the program.

i say if you beat bama or florida at home then its more than exceptable. especialy after the rocky ride weve had.

Reactions: 4 people
Or as the death of someone but you know as long as you make a memory

I'm sorry but if I were you I would worry about accidental deaths occurring during the raging party that would commence in Knoxville. You wanna talk about drunk. But in all serious there is no need to be a jerk. Obviously I do not want anyone to die. It is just a tradition in the world of College Football like it or not.

How about we just stay the hell off the field, and at least ACT like we were expecting to beat that team??

I find a way to believe we have a chance no matter who the opponent is. I start every game thinking the right pieces will fall together. But to say you fully expect to beat a top 10 team right now where we are as a program--as in you would put money on it straight up is not realistic.

I'm sorry but if I were you I would worry about accidental deaths occurring during the raging party that would commence in Knoxville. You wanna talk about drunk. But in all serious there is no need to be a jerk. Obviously I do not want anyone to die. It is just a tradition in the world of College Football like it or not.

really? I've never seen USC, Ohio State, Michigan, Bama, Gators, or most elite schools run onto the field. I still think we are elite. I only see jokers running onto the field.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back