Ted Wheller just said he's concerned about violence in Oregon from...

White supremacists my arse!
ant129399-1200x900.jpg

The FBI has busted several WS for going to the peaceful protests to incite violence.
White supremacists exist. I KNOW they exist, but they are far... FAR less of a threat to America than Antifa & BLM mainly because they are few in number and nobody takes them seriously. Unfortunatly, there's a wave of young people who think supporting BLM & Antifa is cool. They want to be part of a revolution, but they are ignorant and they don't understand what they are asking for. They don't understand what they are destroying or why and what they think they understand, is a lie.

Police brutality is not a major problem and there's nothing wrong with being a white kid with successful parents who worked their whole life to leave their kids with a brighter future than their own.

Trump has made, and continues to make, comments that can fairly be read to justify or even celebrate violence so long as it supports him.

I've been saying this for the better part of two decades on VN: the demographics of the country are changing and people feel threatened by it. The phenomenon of Trump and his rabid supporters is a manifestation of that and the country just had to endure it. True conservatives, if they want to have a viable political party and path forward after this, need to stop using race and ethnicity as a proxy for "be afraid of the poor."

GOP support of people like Trump are their own worst enemy in the long term.

VN Store

Back