Tennessee 17 Alabama 14.

I could live with that, although I would rather see us crush them and their oversized ego filled helmets, Oh wait, Im sorry thats their fans, not necessarily the players. GO VOLS:rock:

Its raining like crazy here in alabama today, what is the weather there in Knocksville? better yet what is the prediction for game conditions. MY local hs team has to win tonight to make playoffs. Im afraid the rain hurts us and benefits our opponent. what the heck, GO BEARCATS and GO VOLS crush Bama, elephant burgers for all sunday.

Where was FSU's starting QB?

Where was UT's starting RB?

What most people forget is that the strength of the '98 FSU team was its defense. The Vols put up near 400 yards on that 'd'. That is the real story to that game. Also one of a handful of teams to finish a season 13-0.

Tennessee 17 - Alabama 14.
Your final score Saturday.

What most people forget is that this Alabama team is very similar to last year's team. Last year, the Tide started the season 6-2 with the 2 losses by less than a TD. Not saying they'll end up the same this season, because its highly unlikely, but they ended the season on a late 4-game losing streak.

Alabama will not finish this season undefeated. Odds are that they'll likely lose at least 2 games. Tennessee is talented enough to make it happen. The defense is playing well and the offense, although still struggling, is not making the mistakes (penalties and turnovers) that really kill a team.

Tennessee is talented enough to make it happen. The defense is playing well and the offense, although still struggling, is not making the mistakes (penalties and turnovers) that really kill a team.

Bama is good enough that UT is going to have to generate points on offense, and they still haven't shown any ability to do that. I'm not sure they are the 2nd best team in the nation but they are far ahead of MSU or Northern Ill. The same formula won't work.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bama is good enough that UT is going to have to generate points on offense, and they still haven't shown any ability to do that. I'm not sure they are the 2nd best team in the nation but they are far ahead of MSU or Northern Ill. The same formula won't work.
Lord, I hope it doesn't play out like the '05 game.

Yes they will definately have to play better on offense than they did last week. If UT only scores 6 in the first half then they will have next to no chance to win the game.

I played NCAA Football 09 on heisman with our current roster vs. theirs. I won 17-14 on a comeback. Bama led 14-3 at the half... :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back