Tennessee 17 Alabama 14.

I guarantee you won't see any gamblers taking Tennessee and those measely 5-51/2 points :shakehead:

since Vegas usually throws up a line where people only bet 1 side? I will guarantee you there are people taking UT

Your final score Saturday.

That's a very bold prediction, hat.

17-14 means you're basically saying it will be a "field position" game. That could well be. The UT defense could rise to the occasion. The UT offense could play another error-free game. Colquitt will have to pin Bama deep consistently.

All of those will have to happem, if 17-14 is to happen.

Still, given our infuriating inability to mount a credible running game...

Bama wears our defense down in the 2nd half, and wins by 14.

go vols.

As has been said on this board more times than any human being could possibly tally, UT hasn't had anything to say about the national championship in a long time.

Huh?? We let LSU win the SECCG last year and go on to win the NC. :crazy:

BTW- you need to bring the Jennifer Tilly avatar back.

That avatar wasn't as popular as I would have thought. I'll find something ... suitable.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

i've been calling UT to upset bama's streak for a couple of weeks now

i'm going to the game and it will be my first game ever! i'm so excited i can't sleep haha and it's only tuesday!! :yahoo:

do i expect them to win, no. but i live in alabama and the majority of my friends are for the crimson tide and give me hell for being a volunteer so i've been calling the upset and if it happens they'll NEVER hear the end of it :)

We'll have a 3 TD lead at halftime and hold on to win by 3 or 4 points. There is no reason for this game to be any different than our previous 7.

i HAD A BOAR HOG ONE TIME WITHA THE SAMEA PROBLEMS YOU GOTTA. HE KEPT HIS MOUTH OPEN ALL THE TIME AND WHICH MADE HIS "TUSKS ALL LOOSA" TOO.:crazy:

I guarantee two things:

1) You are wrong
2) You know nothing about gambling and point spreads

I was thinking the same thing, I just couldn't find a way to say it as nicely as you did kd.

The line, btw, still seems to be bouncing around between 5.5 and 7, depending on your source of choice.

Last edited:
Weren't most of the posters on here up in arms about he line over Miss State. There was no way UT would score 8 points against Miss State, much less win by that margin. Etc., etc. People's steadfast, unsupported, uneducated, wild, extreme opinions still make me laugh on a daily basis. The fact that so many clueless people on here think they know so much is worth reading this board every day.

Weren't most of the posters on here up in arms about he line over Miss State. There was no way UT would score 8 points against Miss State, much less win by that margin. Etc., etc. People's steadfast, unsupported, uneducated, wild, extreme opinions still make me laugh on a daily basis. The fact that so many clueless people on here think they know so much is worth reading this board every day.

Very good for constipation.

I actually said the same thing, hat. Fulmer pulls this one out of his ass, and I'll be excited for us to beat our most hated rival, but it saves Fulmer's arse.

VN Store

Back