Tennessee 17 Alabama 14.

I heard from a friend of a friend, that Will Muschamp thinks Alabama is going to win 38-17 but heard from another friend in the real estate market that Jon Gruden put money on Alabama, don't know how much, just heard that he put money. I also heard that Cower has a vested interst in that his daughter, who plays softball for NC State, dates one of the Alabama offensive lineman and he thinks that they'll beat the Vols.

212-0 UT,i hope that guy gets his wish in anothere thread :) but realistically I think we will have to score 23 points to win,if the d gets a int for 6 there is a chance,

23 21 UT

GO VOLS

Yea Right:crazy:
Here's an idea. Let your team actually be in SEC contention in November for once. Then, you can attempt to talk trash. Until then, just go sit in the corner with the Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, and Kentucky fans and keep your mouth shut and your keyboard locked.

I'm afraid the Big Orange Roller Coaster will be headed down the slope this weekend.

Bama wins.

:cray:

One of the big show stoppers for Tennessee is if the play Berry on the offensive side of the ball this weekend. Bama will not be able to stop him....

VN Store

Back