*****Tennessee Football Coaching Search BIG BOARD [updated 12.4 10:47 am]

You guys let me know if there's anything of note missing in the OP. I think it will be cool to have a global reference to follow along with and to look back on once the process is complete. I reorganized the format just a bit to keep all the news at the bottom.

Thanks.

I think Lane Kiffin would be a good candidate. They need to throw some money at him and see what happens.

You guys let me know if there's anything of note missing in the OP. I think it will be cool to have a global reference to follow along with and to look back on once the process is complete. I reorganized the format just a bit to keep all the news at the bottom.

Thanks.
As always, great job Freak!

Reactions: Freak
Just walked by the football athletic facilities on the way to the basketVOLS game and noticed Pruitt on the third floor (trophy room). He was pacing back and forth and on the cell phone talking to someone. Monumental news! But in all seriousness, maybe he’s talking to OC candidates.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Just walked by the football athletic facilities on the way to the basketVOLS game and noticed Pruitt on the third floor (trophy room). He was pacing back and forth and on the cell phone talking to someone. Monumental news! But in all seriousness, maybe he’s talking to OC candidates.

Maybe he is lining up Freeze's "contact"....

I think this year we had a "Friend" in all of us that call ourselves Vols fans... the unit he coached screwed us hard. If he can't win at coaching O-Line, he doesn't need a promotion.

This NC State guy isn't the big flashy name, but atleast his track record looks good. Much like Pruitt has installed good defenses everywhere he has been, this guy has put in good offenses at every stop. Biggest knock is that recruits are going to be wearing Google out trying to figure out who the guy is. That being said, I would like this guy better than Chip Lindsey on my rankings chart.

I think the longer we drag on without making our big run at Hugh Freeze, the dumber we are. While everyone is out trying to wine-and-dine Kliff Kingsbury, we need to sneak in and grab this guy while his phone is a little less busy. Auburn can't touch him right now, and they were our biggest competition. If we wait til Kingsbury lands somewhere, our competition for Freeze would skyrocket.

Reactions: GoVols876
The only good news if Friend is promoted to OC is that he will no longer be OL coach.....which he totally sucked at

Just got a chance to listen to Low's full segment on Swain this morning. He said Lindsey wants out of Auburn. Could be interesting.

Reactions: johnsonbrewer
Just got a chance to listen to Low's full segment on Swain this morning. He said Lindsey wants out of Auburn. Could be interesting.
So according to the deal Gus has signed he can't fire him, because Barn isn't paying for the buyout. So if UT wants him, do we still have to pay his buyout?

VN Store

Back