*****Tennessee Football Coaching Search BIG BOARD [updated 12.4 10:47 am]

What scares me is that 3HL on 104.5 in Nashville said that they believe Saban has communicated to Sexton that if Alabama current OC takes the Maryland job than he wants Freeze. The longer this goes the more I see Sexton and the SEC screwing over us again to give Alabama what he wants. Sexton hasn't done anything good for Tennessee.

Reactions: SandoVOL and Remy
Starting to think the SEC cleared Freeze for Alabama and not us. Hope im wrong but dont think i am
If this is the case, then this needs to be leaked and let the press run with it. Would give tangible evidence to the Bama bias and hopefully lead to some changes in Birmingham.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Not much to explain except they want him and want it look like they have him, bless their hearts.

Lol it shows the people you follow first when you look at someone's followers. Doesnt even remotely mean they were the last two people to follow him. They could have been following him for the last ten years. Point and case would be Herby. I highly doubt he started following him today.

Lol it shows the people you follow first when you look at someone's followers. Doesnt even remotely mean they were the last two people to follow him. They could have been following him for the last ten years. Point and case would be Herby. I highly doubt he started following him today.
I don't do Twitter, I just saw it posted and shared

Lol Why would any sensible person believe in this crazy conspiracy, I just don't get it.
Im pretty sensible but its pretty obvious that Saban has pull and its not just in the SEC. When he speaks, at the very least, they listen. I never mentioned any conspiracy nor will you find where i have posted about a conspiracy. I think he was cleared, in general but what i was saying is, Saban may have already asked them about it if a job came open and thats what got the ball rolling. I had actually posted the other day that had we interviewed him, it was likely that Fulmer was already on board and they had cleared it through the SEC before even speaking with Freeze. Doesnt change my opinion, that now after hearing Saban may want him as OC, that Alabama may have been the one to ask the SEC. ML has been considered a strong candidate for Maryland for a while so its not unreasonable to think Saban has inquired since he wanted him last year. If ML gets the job, we can revisit this. If he doesnt, its a moot point..

What scares me is that 3HL on 104.5 in Nashville said that they believe Saban has communicated to Sexton that if Alabama current OC takes the Maryland job than he wants Freeze. The longer this goes the more I see Sexton and the SEC screwing over us again to give Alabama what he wants. Sexton hasn't done anything good for Tennessee.

So they’re just speculating like everyone else. They have no confirmation of this.

But the fact they follow him at all is interesting...

It seems like it was mentioned at some point during these past coaching searches but does the University have to inverview a certain amount of candidates before they can hire someone? I think that has always been an excuse on why coach A, or B hasnt been hired yet. Was that all smoke?

VN Store

Back