Tennessee Lady Vol News

Please do not put words in my mouth.

Being aware of the challenges marginalized groups face is very important.

The lip service that comes along with it isn’t.

Kara said several disparaging things about the University of Tennessee and in not so many words insinuated it was a racist institution, which is painfully untrue. I lost all respect for her after that.

Our leadership at this university does a fantastic job and was hired based on qualification and ability. Her problem with the color of their skin is simple minded and immature.

I support people of all colors who are QUALIFIED. I will never support elevating someone into a role for the way they look, the way they speak or who they sleep with simply to appease critics.

Mmm aligning themselves w/ Morgan Wallen doesn’t necessarily help with optics..

Mmm aligning themselves w/ Morgan Wallen doesn’t necessarily help with optics..
I’m not a country music fan and so hadn’t paid attention if I’d ever heard or read his name until just now to go look up what he’d done.

😳

Obviously people can learn and grow and change into better people as they do, but … yikes! This guy certainly had a string of stupidity, didn’t he? The “I’m not that guy” explanation never holds water. You may “wish you weren’t that guy and are working on growing out of being that guy,” but if you’re drunk and saying offensive things, well, guess what? You ARE that guy.

Hopefully he is growing up and bettering himself.

Do we have a scrimmage before the season starts?
IMG_5784.jpeg

View attachment 690183

I meant a closed door scrimmage like the men's team had against Davidson, not an exhibition game.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I meant a closed door scrimmage like the men's team had against Davidson, not an exhibition game.
Last year they kind of snuck off to the mountains and scrimmaged NCST. Caught me by surprise, anyway. I do see how it would be an exercise is running a “tight ship”. As in “Loose Lips, sink ships”.

VN Store

Back