SO - 8
2B - 0
3B - 1
HR - 0
AB - 45
B/AVG - .178
WP - 3
HBP - 1
Good for her and I hope she continues to do well, but to say she is prone to give up homers is an understatement.

Good for her and I hope she continues to do well, but to say she is prone to give up homers is an understatement.
Thought she threw better early last year than her Freshman year. Gained speed and had a heavy drop ball…missing that left side approach to break up hard throwing RHP

yes, time will tell whether or not there is any change in that --- I notice Callie Turner has some nice first week numbers too, but then she hasn't been in a pressure situation yet --- the season is full of promise at this point ;)

Thought she threw better early last year than her Freshman year. Gained speed and had a heavy drop ball…missing that left side approach to break up hard throwing RHP
She really did have some early good games last year I will give her that. One was always on pins and needles though. I like our present options though.

Bama edged past Duke. Duke kept getting a feel for Fouts as the game went on the tying run at third when the game ended. One player for Duke was just ripping her. Pitching is getting harder and harder these days.

Reactions: jp1 and skclark
She really did have some early good games last year I will give her that. One was always on pins and needles though. I like our present options though.
She wouldn’t have gotten much time this year and would have been battling for 4 with White.

VN Store

Back