Tennessee Softball 2023

The first two games in Mexico look like games we should win easily. Cal State Fullerton has some Pac 12 wins so they are going to be a team that we'll need to play well. Liberty is another team that has been a good team in past seasons as well. I think Cal State Fullerton it the game that could keep us from going through it undefeated. They look to be the best of the teams we will play.

Nothing listed at UTSPORTS.com, and someone said earlier in this thread, I think, that Flo is not showing the Mexico games.
Flo is definitely doing this weekend and since UT gets no cut they probably won't link it. (plus you have to pay) It could be one camera or more I would expect no replays but who knows. USF tournament in the past shows video for their games but not the others that could be different this year.

So, we have 9 games coming up that can’t be seen or streamed in any way?

FloSports has paid video for the Mexico tournament, they haven’t provided direct links for the games this weekend, so UT doesn’t have a link to post.

We are not able to do an audio broadcast in Mexico due to some technical issues with international connections. We will have every game after the Mexico tournament the rest of the season on the Tennessee Athletics app, utsports.com, and on the radio once SEC play starts.

Does anybody know the severity of Gracie’s shoulder? Is it just rest and rehab or more serious? Was really hoping to have her bat available this year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Flo is definitely doing this weekend and since UT gets no cut they probably won't link it. (plus you have to pay) It could be one camera or more I would expect no replays but who knows. USF tournament in the past shows video for their games but not the others that could be different this year.
Flo I noticed does have whole replays of games though.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back