Tennessee Softball 2023

Looks like the wind continues to blow this morning. I do not see any rain on the radar. Play softball!

Sunday, Feb. 12
9:30 AM12:30 PM
Field 8 - Texas vs. Illinois (Watch Live)Field 1 - Auburn vs. Illinois (Watch Live)10:00 AMField 2 - Missouri vs. Prairie View A&M (Watch Live)Field 1 - St. John's vs. Southern (Watch Live)Field 3 - Kentucky vs. Texas (Watch Live)Field 2 - Howard vs. Louisville (Watch Live)Field 4 - Indiana vs. South Alabama (Watch Live)Field 3 - Tennessee vs. Northwestern (Watch Live)2:30 PMField 4 - Fordham vs. Pittsburgh (Watch Live)Field 2 - Missouri vs. Louisville - (Watch Live) - will resume top 4 no outs with Louisville leading 2-0

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Woo hoo! Video of the play on Game Changer. Fortunately, I have Men's Club this morning and Church services to attend. Praise God and Go Lady Vols! See you after Praise and Worship!

Let's stick with softball talk, shall we? Softball board...nothing else.

Called an out on our player going to first base, and I don’t think their player touched her. Said something about running out of the baseline, but she didn’t.

Then, got thrown out at home. Ugh

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Is there something wrong with Pannell's left arm or shoulder? Watch her rounding the bases on her homer: She is holding her left arm
in a strange way--close to her body, awkwardly, and seemingly trying not to move it. Goes all around the bases like that, and then seems
to grab her arm/shoulder very briefly right as she touches home plate. Something odd there...hope it's not an injury.

Is there something wrong with Pannell's left arm or shoulder? Watch her rounding the bases on her homer: She is holding her left arm
in a strange way--close to her body, awkwardly, and seemingly trying not to move it. Goes all around the bases like that, and then seems
to grab her arm/shoulder very briefly right as she touches home plate. Something odd there...hope it's not an injury.
I noticed that too and was concerned. Tried to rewatch to see if it was something on the hit or was existing prior to the AB. Looked like it was bothering her a lot…

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Didn't get to watch due to church but Ashley seemed to pitch well. We scored without a lot from Puni or Gibson which is good. Very good weekend except for rain. Would have been nice to play Texas. Transfers playing well. Pitching depth is really going to help this year, on to Mexico.

Didn't get to watch due to church but Ashley seemed to pitch well. We scored without a lot from Puni or Gibson which is good. Very good weekend except for rain. Would have been nice to play Texas. Transfers playing well. Pitching depth is really going to help this year, on to Mexico.
Had a few chances to run rule them left many on base during the game. Finally Donihoo got the big hit to bust the game open. Ashiley with 13 strikeouts and even though she allowed seven hits most were infield squibbers that we didn't play well. Overall three strong performances in Florida on to Mexico.

VN Store

Back