Tennessee Softball 2023

Taylor posted several pictures and a statement on her instagram. She said she tore her labrum in game two and is looking forward to a strong freshman season next year. I’m glad her surgery went well and is behind her. Glad to hear she’ll still have 4 seasons with us. I wish her a speedy and successful recovery!

Taylor posted several pictures and a statement on her instagram. She said she tore her labrum in game two and is looking forward to a strong freshman season next year. I’m glad her surgery went well and is behind her. Glad to hear she’ll still have 4 seasons with us. I wish her a speedy and successful recovery!
She also said that when she hit a homer it hurt so bad she was crying going around the bases. Hopefully she recovers fully and has a great 4 years.

She also said that when she hit a homer it hurt so bad she was crying going around the bases. Hopefully she recovers fully and has a great 4 years.

She played games after the game in which she hit the homer and ran around the bases holding her left arm in place. I think multiple games--and I'm wondering why, given that she was obviously hurt.

VN Store

Back