Tennessee Softball 2023

Was not being a sa but i despise a hitter taking strikes down the middle of the plate rather than take a hack at it. Back in my coaching days it used to piss me off but i am more mellow now!

She played games after the game in which she hit the homer and ran around the bases holding her left arm in place. I think multiple games--and I'm wondering why, given that she was obviously hurt.

It’s possible to play with a torn labrum, they have had several players, including Madison Shipman as a freshman, that finished a season with it. Some players physiologically can do it, others cannot. She was still able to swing the bat, the pain level just became too much. Once you have torn labrum, it can’t get worse, but scheduling an athlete for surgery is based completely on pain tolerance.

Great way to start SEC play! A gem by Ashley and there’s not a better position player in the country than Kiki! She made a run saving catch on a liner, hit a majestic slam over the scoreboard and then hit a rocket on the second one that rolled all the way to the soccer stadium. So happy to see Lair go back in, was worried she’d be in concussion protocol. That ball nailed her! Met Charli’s mom, she is fun with lots of personality, I see where Charli gets it from. Now let’s win 2 tomorrow since they’ve moved up Sunday’s game. Here is where having Payton and Karlyn is huge.

It’s possible to play with a torn labrum, they have had several players, including Madison Shipman as a freshman, that finished a season with it. Some players physiologically can do it, others cannot. She was still able to swing the bat, the pain level just became too much. Once you have torn labrum, it can’t get worse, but scheduling an athlete for surgery is based completely on pain tolerance.

Thank you.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Mine did hers about 4 years ago, pain was dull but it was the catching sensation that did her in. Got it fixed during Covid and didn’t miss much in her 7 month rehab.

VN Store

Back