Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

Unfortunately not. My main point was that they seem willing to take 3 if its the right 3 guys. Which was somewhat surprising to me because I always assumed we would just take 2.
I’ve not really heard the 3 thing, but wouldn’t be shocking I don’t guess.

Pack’s scoring ability is intriguing, he’s a better 3pt shooter than Vescovi, think about that for a second…I’m just not quite sure how he is as a PG/facilitator and also would wonder how he is defensively as that’s big for Barnes obviously.

The mystery PG is among the best facilitators in the nation, also elite level defender, doesn’t look to score it but is a good enough 3pt shooter and really good FT shooter.

And finished when in the big dance?

TN has only gone deeper in the NCAAT 8x.

Small results? Definitely Legions of the Miserable stuff. No TN team has ever had a higher final AP ranking than this year’s small results. No TN team from the 1980s, 1990s, or this century has won the SECT until this one did just that. Small results? Go find another team because you’re miserable following this one.

TN has only gone deeper in the NCAAT 8x.

Small results? Definitely Legions of the Miserable stuff. No TN team has ever had a higher final AP ranking than this year’s small results. No TN team from the 1980s, 1990s, or this century has won the SECT until this one did just that. Small results? Go find another team because you’re miserable following this one.
Nope I'm a Vol fan. Just want the results.

Pack’s scoring ability is intriguing, he’s a better 3pt shooter than Vescovi, think about that for a second…I’m just not quite sure how he is as a PG/facilitator and also would wonder how he is defensively as that’s big for Barnes obviously.

The mystery PG is among the best facilitators in the nation, also elite level defender, doesn’t look to score it but is a good enough 3pt shooter and really good FT shooter.
Did his team play in the NIT?

I'm going to go ahead and guess Yuri Collins from SLU/St. Louis. Not an elite scorer, decent 3 point shooter (36%), among best in assist rate and assists per game, all-defensive A10, 81.5% FT shooter. Rod Clark has the state of Missouri connection.

When is the mystery pg expected to enter?

I'm going to go ahead and guess Yuri Collins from SLU/St. Louis. Not an elite scorer, decent 3 point shooter (36%), among best in assist rate and assists per game, all-defensive A10, 81.5% FT shooter. Rod Clark has the state of Missouri connection.
I was gonna guess Kyle Lofton from St Bonny, think your guess is better

Did his team play in the NIT?

Is he bigger than a breadbox?

I was going to guess Jamal Shead, but Yuri Collins is way better

I feel like that description fits Jacob Gilyard pretty well, does he have a 6th year? lol

I’ve watch SLU play a couple of time this year. Collins has a feel for the game that not many players have. Would be a great addition, and as much I love ZZ I just do not think he’s ready to take the load. I don’t wanna another Fulky situation when too much pressure is put on a player to be “that guy.” ZZ will be a big piece to the puzzle though.

So you have a pretty good idea who the surprise PG is? Is he being mentioned much on VQ? I’d love to know who it is lol
Yes, not seen his name mentioned elsewhere which is why I’m not mentioning it since he’s not in the portal yet…these things change and so it very well could change, but right now the staff is expecting to have this guy on next years roster.

Yes, not seen his name mentioned elsewhere which is why I’m not mentioning it since he’s not in the portal yet…these things change and so it very well could change, but right now the staff is expecting to have this guy on next years roster.
what do you lose by mentioning his name?

Wow, that seems a step beyond what you had been saying. Guess I shouldn’t get my hopes up for Pack then

VN Store

Back