Tennessee Wins Hottest Girls Title

BOOOOOO!!!!...and I call BS on this.

You shouldn't. First of all, one man's taste in women doesn't have to be the same as your by default. Second, Caucasian females don't have a monopoly on beauty. As someone who has encountered females of various nationalities I can attest to the striking beauty of Native American, Asian, Indian, Arabian, Hispanic, and other nationalities. Many seem to retain their beauty longer as well and without all the paint and glue Caucasian women have been suckered into believing they need to buy and apply to be beautiful.

Reactions: 2 people
You shouldn't. First of all, one man's taste in women doesn't have to be the same as your by default. Second, Caucasian females don't have a monopoly on beauty. As someone who has encountered females of various nationalities I can attest to the striking beauty of Native American, Asian, Indian, Arabian, Hispanic, and other nationalities. Many seem to retain their beauty longer as well and without all the paint and glue Caucasian women have been suckered into believing they need to buy and apply to be beautiful.

Wow, I didn't see this thread taking this detour. Never know on VN where the conversation will lead...

Cool story, bro.

Reactions: 2 people
In my travels, the rest of the SEC is looking up at Ole Miss and UGA when it comes to hot coeds.

Tennessee must save the top shelf chicks for recruits.

In my travels, the rest of the SEC is looking up at Ole Miss and UGA when it comes to hot coeds.

Tennessee must save the top shelf chicks for recruits.

These things can change every year. Tennessee has up'd their game in recruiting both off and on the field talent.

These things can change every year. Tennessee has up'd their game in recruiting both off and on the field talent.

My last trip to Neyland was 2010, so you're probably right.

A former co-worker and UGA alum traveled to Tempe when Georgia played Arizona State. He said the coeds there were at another level.

A former co-worker and UGA alum traveled to Tempe when Georgia played Arizona State. He said the coeds there were at another level.

There is also the beer factor. The more consumed at a game, the hotter the girls.

As an ASU (Tempe) employee since 2000 and previously from 1989-93 (who works directly with students). I can verify your former co-worker/UGA alum's perspective.

Once you realize they could be your daughter (age) - it does change how one sees them, though. (That hit me about 10 years ago).

I just don't understand why ASU doesn't have better recruiting classes. ?????????/

Does this count toward the all sports tittle? :)

08922cb8a6df02a47a3c65299b8a34c1591022242.jpg

Tennessee Has Hottest Girls In SEC According To Football Recruits | TFM News

Don't you just luv those perky :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

That's a load of dogmeat.

But that's cool in Korea.

Reactions: 1 person

I will confirm: Tempe has incredible talent.

The talent is so good, even if you are just driving by on the interstate, you notice it.

As someone who has walked on multiple continents, I'll agree beautiful women are everywhere, and I have dated many different kinds of women when I was younger, from more then one nation to be sure. But as an older man who has also very happily been married for more then a few years, and been to hell and back with my spouse. I have seen countless friends marriages come and go...but we're still inseparable. I have to say when it comes to hearts, and a woman who will put her back to yours and is willing fight the world with you no matter the odds.....you can not beat a Tennessee girl regardless of what her race as long as she was raised here. Specifically East Tennessee women are just the best....good looks, and a wild streak are not even half of what they bring to the table. East Tennessee is about loyalty, a cultural irreverence to authority, and never backing down from a fight....love my East Tennessee girl! Yee motha-******* Ha! :rock2:

Reactions: 3 people
As someone who has walked on multiple continents, I'll agree beautiful women are everywhere, and I have dated many different kinds of women when I was younger, from more then one nation to be sure. But as an older man who has also very happily been married for more then a few years, and been to hell and back with my spouse. I have seen countless friends marriages come and go...but we're still inseparable. I have to say when it comes to hearts, and a woman who will put her back to yours and is willing fight the world with you no matter the odds.....you can not beat a Tennessee girl regardless of what her race as long as she was raised here. Specifically East Tennessee women are just the best....good looks, and a wild streak are not even half of what they bring to the table. East Tennessee is about loyalty, a cultural irreverence to authority, and never backing down from a fight....love my East Tennessee girl! Yee motha-******* Ha! :rock2:

All well and good. But not the point. The point was the poster implying only Caucasian women are beautiful.

VN Store

Back