Tennessee Wins Hottest Girls Title

I don't see where they did that at all, I only saw you doggin southern women. And them saying BOOOO!

Well, when one elects to see only what they want to see, optical illusions will oblige them. BTW, all the females in my family are not just Southern women, but Tennesseans, except Shirley. Some of them are even Caucasians. So it seems you're being what you claim to praise. :hi:

Well, when one elects to see only what they want to see, optical illusions will oblige them.

Truth because at no point did anyone say anything about Caucasians, that was what you read into it......Tennessee women come in all colors, your the one the brought it up.....Good luck to ya in DC. No matter where you find your lady, I can only hope you have the good fortune I did....

Reactions: 1 person
Truth because at no point did anyone say anything about Caucasians, that was what you read into it......Tennessee women come in all colors, your the one the brought it up.....Good luck to ya in DC. No matter where you find your lady, I can only hope you have the good fortune I did....

Truth because you closed your eyes to the fact I posted I had already found my lady. Tennessee women do come in all colors but not when you post pictures accompanying your message where all are Caucasian and imply on those have beauty. You can say something without using the specific words. Good luck to you as well.

Truth because you closed your eyes to the fact I posted I had already found my lady. Tennessee women do come in all colors but not when you post pictures accompanying your message where all are Caucasian and imply on those have beauty. You can say something without using the specific words. Good luck to you as well.

Dude no one said anything about race until you piped up there was only one picture in thread (not counting the Bama monstrosity).....what should they not have posted until it was diverse enough? If ya wanna find something to be upset about I guess you can find it.

I agree less drama, but you made it into a race thing no one here did.

Reactions: 1 person
Less drama; more photographic proof of coed hotness, please.

I agree, Read. Would love to post Shirley's picture here. But rightly, she says every time, "The hell you will!" Good idea really because she still turns heads with her beauty, tallness, Xena body build, and the stately way she walks. But here's a few, that give an indication of what I saw walking around on reservations in New Mexico, Arizona, California, and in places like Flagstaff, AZ, Texas, and Colorado.

BTW, Sgt_Nick_Fury, though I spent time in DC I'm not there. As I have stated on various threads, I'm in Wildcat country (sobbing) but close enough to come to Neyland (cheering) when my schedule allows it. Truth, selective reading does that to you. :)

Last edited:
Dude no one said anything about race until you piped up there was only one picture in thread (not counting the Bama monstrosity).....what should they not have posted until it was diverse enough? If ya wanna find something to be upset about I guess you can find it.

HMM, looks like I hit a nerve here. Wonder who is upset?

Last edited:
HMM, looks like i hit a nerve here. Wonder who is upset?

Dude whatever.....I think your fishing for drama, and one of those guys who has a need to show how "multicultural he is"....so he can get into someone's pants. The only nerve you touched with me, is making a thread into a different topic then it was, and or trying to more or less take an innocent comment and making it into a race thing. You made a comment kinda slamming southern girls, someone Said Boo....there was nothing racial intended.....walk it off.

Reactions: 4 people
Dude whatever.....I think your fishing for drama, and one of those guys who has a need to show how "multicultural he is"....so he can get into someone's pants. The only nerve you touched with me, is making a thread into a different topic then it was, and or trying to more or less take an innocent comment and making it into a race thing. You made a comment kinda slamming southern girls, someone Said Boo....there was nothing racial intended.....walk it off.

Selective reading again. I'm married as I have stated many times on this board. Shirley is a body builder among other things. I'm darn sure if I tried getting into any woman's pants besides hers I'd pay the price for it big time.

Now, you're engaged in lying. I didn't slam southern girls, I took issue with the implied IDEA that only Caucasian women were beautiful. If I slammed southern girls it means slamming members of my own family. I'm not that stupid.

Now, if I haven't touched a nerve with you, why do you keep harping on it, and adding lies to your claims to boot? Nothing racial about that either. Anyway, will make it easy for you, and everyone else who seem to have more sense than you. You now have the stage to continue your drama but you'll be doing it alone now. Peace out (and that's not racist). :hi:

Hey WoodsmanVol and Sgt_Nick_Fury,

Have you guys ever heard of taking it to the back channel? 'Cause you know, this would be a great time to do that....

Reactions: 3 people
Fair enough......back to topic...

Alumni Kalilah Allen
crop_gallery_12.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

Lemme guess.....Democrat? :)

Selective reading again. I'm married as I have stated many times on this board. Shirley is a body builder among other things. I'm darn sure if I tried getting into any woman's pants besides hers I'd pay the price for it big time.

Now, you're engaged in lying. I didn't slam southern girls, I took issue with the implied IDEA that only Caucasian women were beautiful. If I slammed southern girls it means slamming members of my own family. I'm not that stupid.

Now, if I haven't touched a nerve with you, why do you keep harping on it, and adding lies to your claims to boot? Nothing racial about that either. Anyway, will make it easy for you, and everyone else who seem to have more sense than you. You now have the stage to continue your drama but you'll be doing it alone now. Peace out (and that's not racist). :hi:

Dudes! Nothing was implied about race or anything else remotely close! Just having fun......this ch^t went waaaay too far!

Lemme guess.....Democrat? :)

How in the world would you come to that conclusion? My whole complaint was someone getting jumped on for an innocuous comment, and them turning it into a race thing....seems like you're confused.

Dudes! Nothing was implied about race or anything else remotely close! Just having fun......this ch^t went waaaay too far!

And yet you dug it up.......but I agree that was my point.

its cool man. I just looked back at some of my previous posts is why I dug it up. I don't always look at others' responses until I think about it sometimes weeks later. I was trying to get him fired up with the democrat comment. I doubt he even looks at these old comments.

BTW, I really appreciate you basically speaking up for me in my absence on this thread. There was really no mal intent with my BOO comment.

Take care

VN Store

Back