Tennessee Wins Hottest Girls Title

Excellent. Good job on the conversion.....just make sure that child is safe from stuffed gators, and shades of reddish orange best used on prison uniforms.

Lol she is... Before that game I had taught her to give gators knuckle sandwiches.. This guy kept walking in front of us with gator shirt on and my daughter kept asking to give that gator a knuckle sandwich.. So finally in the third quarter I stopped the guy and asked if my daughter could give his gator a knuckle sandwich... He said yes, and the rest of the game every time he walked by, he stopped and let her punch him in the chest..

Does this count toward the all sports tittle? :)

08922cb8a6df02a47a3c65299b8a34c1591022242.jpg

Tennessee Has Hottest Girls In SEC According To Football Recruits | TFM News

The real question is where will these two ladies be tailgating on August 31?!

Reactions: 1 person
There are hot women everywhere, although I am proud to say there are quite a few hotties here in my home town. I will never forget being in the military and showing a friend of mine from Arkansas one of my yearbooks from high school. His roommate from New York came in and almost passed out looking at it. He said that all the women up there were ugly or stuck up witches who were obsessed with money.

So lets all be proud to say that we are from a great state, full of beautiful women.

By the way, I know that Texas women get a lot of kudos but I was stationed at 2 different bases there and I honestly don't see where they get their bragging from. Just as many ugly cows there as there is in most Wal-Marts in the south LOL

I need to get back to Knoxville so I can try out my new pick-up line of "just stare at the parts I wanna touch the most". Think it'll work??

off topic I know, but the author of the OP's link is using the pen name Roger Dorn. That's fantastic. I hope the reference isn't lost on the younger generation.

VN Store

Back