Tesla Motors

Mmm... nothing like stifling competition. 'Murica. Gov. Snyder signed the new ban* of sales of Tesla into law.

*There was previously already a ban on direct sales in Michigan, that I didn't know about. This is just updated wording.

Is anybody paying attention to this?

This is about as un-American as you can get right here. We allow competition from foreign products but discourage competition with products that are domestically produced. I don't understand the logic.

Is anybody paying attention to this?

This is about as un-American as you can get right here. We allow competition from foreign products but discourage competition with products that are domestically produced. I don't understand the logic.

People in California cannot vote in the Michigan governor's race. There is your logic.

Damn right, coal fired cars are. 'Merica.

Currently, electric cars might as well be coal fired vehicles since most of our electricity is produced by coal plants.

Tesla isn't going under anytime soon. They're making huge strides in electric vehicles and infrastructure. Currently, it's a niche market based on the coverage of power infrastructure.

Currently, electric cars might as well be coal fired vehicles since most of our electricity is produced by coal plants.

Tesla isn't going under anytime soon. They're making huge strides in electric vehicles and infrastructure. Currently, it's a niche market based on the coverage of power infrastructure.

Well, not exactly. Coal supplies more electricity than any other source, but only about 40% of all electric generation in the US. But point taken.

And you're right, Tesla will be around for a while.

Agreed; Tesla is the global market leader in EV technology and quality. The charging infrastructure is key, and they continue to aggressively build out in the US, Europe and Asia. When they introduce the more affordable model there will be a strong charging network in place.

They are set up for continued growth globally; the new gigafactory is a huge component as it will drive down battery cost to allow for lower cost products. The factory will also support research and innovation in battery/charging technology.

Also, Elon Musk seems to succeed at whatever he does. The man's a genius and I'd not bet against him.

Damn right, coal fired cars are. 'Merica.

Whiskey. Just like Uncle Jesse made em
Image_DukeFarm_HO_01.jpg

VN Store

Back