Thanks, Coach Fulmer.

And yet, he claims that we are terrible at debate when he has to resort to calling us "idiotic" and all in each one. My younger cousins could debate better at 5 years old than he can purely on the fact they didn't need to act like 5 year olds to prove their point.

I guess when you are new to VN, you have to act tough. Sorry it doesn't work with these folks.

Reactions: 2 people
I guess when you are new to VN, you have to act tough. Sorry it doesn't work with these folks.
No one is acting tough. I've handed you both your azzes in this debate. I've only cited facts and haven't disparaged Fulmer in doing so.

Neither one of you know any better. Your posts are proof positive. Every large fan base has guys like you.

Reactions: 1 person
No one is acting tough. I've handed you both your azzes in this debate. I've only cited facts and haven't disparaged Fulmer in doing so.

Neither one of you know any better. Your posts are proof positive. Every large fan base has guys like you.

You have disparaged yourself and you do not know any better. Every large fan base would wish not to have a fan like you. Hand that pal.

Reactions: 4 people

Well, we should all just give up since you are all knowing. I mean, Hell, you MUST be the only one with eyes that can form an opinion about this.

Reactions: 3 people
You act like he went 5-7 every damn year since 2001, you act like he never beat Bama, Florida, or UGA in that time frame, you act like they weren't ranked, you act like he said "screw you, I'm going to destroy the program", all of which are false. Would you have rathered the man had left for a pro job after 2001 like Spurrier did? No, because then you'd be complaining that he wasn't loyal. My god, get off your entitled high horse. I'm going to come on here if Jones doesn't win 9 games in 3 years and act like you.

I don't see 114 saying anything like that. I don't see the need or benefit in slighting folks for their perspective or saying someone doesn't know enough to comment.

I love Coach Fulmer, appreciate his dedication to the university and the program, and hate the way it ended. That said, I also think it was time for him to go. That doesn't mean I think he was out to screw the program.

Some folks get so offended by any real discussion on this subject that you have to wonder if they are related to Fulmer or something...

I don't see 114 saying anything like that. I don't see the need or benefit in slighting folks for their perspective or saying someone doesn't know enough to comment.

I love Coach Fulmer, appreciate his dedication to the university and the program, and hate the way it ended. That said, I also think it was time for him to go. That doesn't mean I think he was out to screw the program.

Some folks get so offended by any real discussion on this subject that you have to wonder if they are related to Fulmer or something...

And while some of us don't think it was time, that doesn't mean we necessarily want him back, or think things were perfect later in his career like he (114) keeps saying we do. That's the whole point.

And while some of us don't think it was time, that doesn't mean we necessarily want him back, or think things were perfect later in his career like he (114) keeps saying we do. That's the whole point.

If butch doesn't work, I would take him back in a heartbeat, if he had the right asst. coaches.

Granted, but read his posts and especially his parting shots. It goes both ways, but gets tiresome.

Granted, but read his posts and especially his parting shots. It goes both ways, but gets tiresome.

When you won't answer questions in regards to simple, historical facts, how would anyone begin to think you might have a clue as to what you're talking about. I apologize for what you seemingly feel are insults. That wasn't my intent, but you and your buddies continue to characterize my comments about Fulmer as those of a "hater". I have complimented Fulmer on his personal character. I can't help it that his coaching methods led to a slide into mediocrity.

When you won't answer questions in regards to simple, historical facts, how would anyone begin to think you might have a clue as to what you're talking about. I apologize for what you seemingly feel are insults. That wasn't my intent, but you and your buddies continue to characterize my comments about Fulmer as those of a "hater". I have complimented Fulmer on his personal character. I can't help it that his coaching methods led to a slide into mediocrity.

Calling posts "idiotic" are not insults? Wow, dude, you've dug yourself a grave and now you try to justify it. And I'm not talking about your stance on the Fulmer issue.

Reactions: 3 people

:lolabove:

VN Store

Back