That's racist!

Ahhh.....pick yor coror
03fd8994b7340a01099973a2c4b234bf.jpg

Because many live in fatherless homes, and have a hard time breaking the perpetual cycle of poverty created by poor education and high unemployment. Unfortunately, most in the minority community refuse to discuss those issues and deflect blame at any other politically expedient issue like โ€œsystematic racismโ€ or โ€œpolice brutalityโ€. I have and continue to work in high poverty areas. The only way you are going to fix the issue that many poor minorities face is to repair the family unit and emphasize higher education in the home. We are never going to fix it by continuing to throw money at it or by pretending all ills rest on the shoulders of another race. You donโ€™t really want to have a discussion. You want to brow beat everyone else who doesnโ€™t share your opinions with faux outrage

Why do โ€œmanyโ€ live in fatherless homes? Why do they have a hard time breaking out of the cycle? Why does racial analysis often stop here?? If we are all equal it cannot be all there fault.

The bolded is an unfounded and borderline racist opinion that is not really worth a reply ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Blacks are more likely to fight or run or attack police than whites are. By a much higher margin and even in the .001% of police encounters that end in deaths, only .0000001% of those are because of illegal or unjustified actions by police. Much ado about nothing as usual
Link?
^Not holding my breath. You are one of the least reputable posters here who has run from convos of substance time and time again.

Turn on any of the top 10 hip hop songs that young black people primarily listen to. Iโ€™m sure every single one mentions some form of drug use, gang violence, objectifying women. Itโ€™s an expected and accepted outcome for most urban black youths. Iโ€™ll try and find the statistics in a minute on the underlined.

So rap music was your entire argument to an entire culture โ€œpromotingโ€œ violence. Should be an interesting link ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The bolded is just a ridiculous comment that shows you are not rooted in reality.

So rap music was your entire argument to an entire culture โ€œpromotingโ€œ violence. Should be an interesting link ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The bolded is just a ridiculous comment that shows you are not rooted in reality.

Iโ€™ve been a lot closer to it than you have Iโ€™m very certain...but okay buddy.

Why do โ€œmanyโ€ live in fatherless homes? Why do they have a hard time breaking out of the cycle? Why does racial analysis often stop here?? If we are all equal it cannot be all there fault.

The bolded is an unfounded and borderline racist opinion that is not really worth a reply ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Because of the weak family structures in ghetto culture, and because the women make more money being on the government's teat, and because 75% of black fathers don't want to do the right thing. They have a hard time breaking out of cycles, because the single mother trope continues and feeds on raising emotional, pissed-off at the world, blame everyone else boys without father figures, who do the exact same things. It's not JUST racist, because white trailer park culture is the exact same thing

Reactions: AM64
Iโ€™ve been a lot closer to it than you have Iโ€™m very certain...but okay buddy.
You have no clue who I am.
If you cannot go further in your reasoning for why black people are behind you should refrain from commenting in the future ๐Ÿ‘

Because of the weak family structures in ghetto culture, and because the women make more money being on the government's teat, and because 75% of black fathers don't want to do the right thing. They have a hard time breaking out of cycles, because the single mother trope continues and feeds on raising emotional, pissed-off at the world, blame everyone else boys without father figures, who do the exact same things. It's not JUST racist, because white trailer park culture is the exact same thing
See earlier reply ๐Ÿ‘

See earlier reply ๐Ÿ‘
ok and? The truth is the truth....

and actually the other reason it continues is because a political party wants to keep in the same cycle for free votes every election, even though they do nothing for them, and they are emotionally stunted enough to be manipulated every single time.

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
Literally the same thing is exhibited in animals when the grown males are poached from the populations- violence increases, aggression goes way up, social bounds are ignored, and you end up with bad culture.

Look at the things I shared- some thug shot THREE unarmed women, killing one, and people from his "hood" (literally what they're saying, not me) are defending him and saying he shouldn't be charged or imprisoned. Insanity.

You have no clue who I am.
If you cannot go further in your reasoning for why black people are behind you should refrain from commenting in the future ๐Ÿ‘
You have no clue who I am as well. I can give you plenty of reasoning, as many have on here. I just don't feel like carrying on with someone who would refute any data I throw out there. Next time you think you are the smartest person in the room, take another look in the mirror. I'll comment on whatever I please. P.S. I still guarantee I've been much closer to the situation than you have.

Reactions: dovervolz
ok and? The truth is the truth....

and actually the other reason it continues is because a political party wants to keep in the same cycle for free votes every election, even though they do nothing for them, and they are emotionally stunted enough to be manipulated every single time.
Fortunately, your truth does not equal reality. You often make unsubstantiated claims ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Literally the same thing is exhibited in animals when the grown males are poached from the populations- violence increases, aggression goes way up, social bounds are ignored, and you end up with bad culture.

Look at the things I shared- some thug shot THREE unarmed women, killing one, and people from his "hood" (literally what they're saying, not me) are defending him and saying he shouldn't be charged or imprisoned. Insanity.

We are getting somewhere...
Why are black fathers disproportionately imprisoned?

You have no clue who I am as well. I can give you plenty of reasoning, as many have on here. I just don't feel like carrying on with someone who would refute any data I throw out there. Next time you think you are the smartest person in the room, take another look in the mirror. I'll comment on whatever I please. P.S. I still guarantee I've been much closer to the situation than you have.
You named rap music as the culprit for black plight....
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

VN Store

Back