That's racist!

Barring anything happening, Russell Wilson, Patrick Mahomes, Dak Prescott, Deshaun Watson, Cam Newton, Kyler Murray, Lamar Jackson, and Jalen Hurts start for their teams. Jameis Winston has a chance to start for the Saints. Teddy Bridgewater could see action for the Panthers depending on how Darnold does. And we'll see if the Steelers can fix Dwayne Haskins. Big Ben is old and prone to injury. If Steelers can get Haskins right, good chance he could see action.

At least 8 out of 32 starting QBs next year will be black . And that's a minimum. So at least 25% of the NFL's starting QBs will be black. I hate when people try to stir up a controversy that doesn't really exist.
It’s the same morons who don’t understand “why Peyton Manning is considered better than Tee Martin”

Reactions: AM64
You bring some quality links and articles on a regular basis. Thanks.

This quote from the article [author is quoting another] stands out to me.
“What if we all learned at a young age that our traumas don’t have to define us? That it’s possible to have experienced a trauma and for victimhood to not form the core of our identity? That it’s even possible to grow from trauma, to become a better person, to use the experiences we’ve had in our lives toward working to instill hope and possibility to others who were in a similar situation? What if we all learned that it’s possible to have healthy pride for an in-group without having out-group hate?”

I think the 4 highest paid players in the NFL are black quarterbacks. So there goes that dumbass argument made by the Undefeated. One of many terrible, race baiting arguments made by The Undefeated.
That would be correct. Mahomes, Prescott, Watson, Wilson. In that order.

Reactions: Boca Vol
This might actually qualify these days. Hard to tell, maybe not. The interviewer didn't seem terribly bothered by the suggestion, merely the proposed means of carrying out the fantasy:

CBC features author who writes about blowing up and gassing white people during 'race war'

"And it was disturbing to write, too. Because I'm not a violent person, I love all my white friends."

But in your book, you fantasized about killing all the white people by making them think you were their friends... so...

Reactions: Carl Pickens
"And it was disturbing to write, too. Because I'm not a violent person, I love all my white friends."

But in your book, you fantasized about killing all the white people by making them think you were their friends... so...

The balkanization is highly effective.

So effective that an ancestor of Holocaust survivors read a literal fantasy about gassing people based on their race and apologizing to the author.

VN Store

Back