That's racist!

I'm not talking about racist. I'm talking about normal folks that begin to resent others because of the current climate in our country.
If a “normal person” can read this thread of pure minority bashing and then turn around and resent minorities, that person is the problem.

“I’m truly horrified with what has been posted about me on social media. I absolutely, unequivocally condemn white supremacy and racism of any kind,” Donohue, a banker from Winthrop, Mass., wrote in a Facebook post Thursday morning.
'Jeopardy!' winner accused of flashing white power symbol
I take him at his word.
It's a shame he had to do all that to refute an absurd notion. He was bombarded on social media by people just looking for anything to jump on and attribute to racism.

I have no problem with black lives matter as a statement or idea. The movement however is very harmful and has become weaponized by a militant movement that doesn't care about black lives at all. Black lives are just the means to an end.

It's a shame he had to do all that to refute an absurd notion. He was bombarded on social media by people just looking for anything to jump on and attribute to racism.
Shows improvement IMO.
Would you have had similar outrage if he actually purposefully displayed the sign?
I have no problem with black lives matter as a statement or idea. The movement however is very harmful and has become weaponized by a militant movement that doesn't care about black lives at all. Black lives are just the means to an end.
^By this logic, should we defund the police and eliminate the Republican Party?

If a “normal person” can read this thread of pure minority bashing and then turn around and resent minorities, that person is the problem.
Are you trying to be dense? I didn't mention anyone in this thread. I asked if anyone was concerned that what is going on right now in our country could cause resentment towards minorities.

Reactions: AM64
Do you realize that the GA actually makes it easier to vote in GA than it was in 2016?

That without this new legislation there would be no drop boxes and less early voting time in 2024?
I'm still waiting on someone to show how the new Georgia voter law discriminates against any one group over another?

Shows improvement IMO.
Would you have had similar outrage if he actually purposefully displayed the sign?

^By this logic, should we defund the police and eliminate the Republican Party?

Answer: Complete lunacy

Question: How absurd is it to automatically determine a three time show winner was flashing gang symbols on a game show?

Police need to be demilitarized, reform would help. But that has nothing to do with a movement that purports to value black lives only to use them as a fund raising prop/slush fund.

What does any of this have to do with the Republican party?

Reactions: AM64
Do you realize that the GA actually makes it easier to vote in GA than it was in 2016?

That without this new legislation there would be no drop boxes and less early voting time in 2024?
Easier? ID is now required for mail-in votes. Republicans have created more oversight.

Link @ drop boxes claim.
Btw....now dropboxes must be located inside the clerk's office or inside a voting location and are only going to be accessible during early voting hours, and then closed when the early voting period ends. This is a departure from the 2020 elections, when drop boxes were available 24-7. And there can only be one drop box for every 100,000 voters in a county.
Who benefits from these changes? 🤔

VN Store

Back