That's racist!

I don't really care but it's humorous that having a white person play a character that was some minority is considered verbotten but having a minority play a white person (even a real person in history) is considered a great thing.

I anxiously await an Aboriginal Australian playing George Washington or a Khas woman from Nepal playing Winston Churchill - it will be so uplifting and brave

Crazy world.

I don't really care but it's humorous that having a white person play a character that was some minority is considered verbotten but having a minority play a white person (even a real person in history) is considered a great thing.

I anxiously await an Aboriginal Australian playing George Washington or a Khas woman from Nepal playing Winston Churchill - it will be so uplifting and brave

Crazy world.
It's going to be great when they start having these transracial historical figures deal with their real racist pasts or minority characters dealing with this trans-white character.

Crazy world.
I, for one, am excited to see Adam Sandler as Martin Luther King, Jr. and Rob Schneider as Malcom X.

I, for one, am excited to see Adam Sandler as Martin Luther King, Jr. and Rob Schneider as Malcom X.

not allowed.

now the question is can a non-AA POC play either of those colors. the rules of intersectionality suggest that an AA female or LBGTQ could due to having more oppressed characteristics but I'm guessing there'd still be trouble

not allowed.

now the question is can a non-AA POC play either of those colors. the rules of intersectionality suggest that an AA female or LBGTQ could due to having more oppressed characteristics but I'm guessing there'd still be trouble
Now I kind of want to hear someone with an Indian accent recite the "I have a dream" speech.....

VN Store

Back